Forums

Topic: Goldeneye 007

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

VoodooTrumpet

Any good? I'm thinking of picking it up cheap on eBay.

The CGRUndertow review I watched was positive.

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

MsJubilee

Hell yeah it is!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

renaryuugufan92

This is one of the games I personally hope gets re-released on the wii u eshop, since it supported the classic controller we'd be able to play this one on the gamepad.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Pkmns

Get it right now. It proves that scripted Call of Duty-ish shooters can be good.

Pkmns

VoodooTrumpet

Thanks for the tips guys

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

Yoshi_Prime

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

This is one of the games I personally hope gets re-released on the wii u eshop, since it supported the classic controller we'd be able to play this one on the gamepad.

Unfortunately, since it was developed by Rare, it's not likely to ever get on the eShop, considering Microsoft and all that. We'll just have to be satisfied with the Wii version of Goldeneye. I'm lying. Get the N64 version again.

Yoshi_Prime

renaryuugufan92

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

Unfortunately, since it was developed by Rare, it's not likely to ever get on the eShop, considering Microsoft and all that. We'll just have to be satisfied with the Wii version of Goldeneye. I'm lying. Get the N64 version again.

I was talking about the Wii one specifically xD~ I prefer Perfect Dark to this game on the N64 tbph~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Pkmns

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

I prefer Perfect Dark to this game on the N64 tbph~

Me too!

Pkmns

Peach64

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

It's actually Nintendo that stopped it being released on Nintendo console's. Rare had an XBLA port, just like their amazing Perfect Dark port, and a Virtual Console release ready to go after all parties involved had agreed to it, but at the last minute Nintendo pulled out of the deal.

Peach64

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.