Wii Forum

Topic: Attn Wii Music Fans!

Showing 381 to 400 of 694

AuthorMessage

Outrunner

381. Posted:

Wow, thanks Kid_A. I just got a vid from you just now. Will give it a listen when I'm finished with Wii Sports Resort.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

382. Posted:

Wow Kid_A, that's some great stuff. Not to diss the elders, but I think you're my favourite Wii Music contributor at Nintendo Life right now -- Wake Me Up and that beatbox thing were amazing!

I also enjoyed the latest from warioswoods and MetroidIT -- it was nice to listen to while I was working on a call-out.

And MetroidIT I finally used that awesome drum solo (I'm saving that bad boy for future use; it's nice to listen to generally!). I've passed it on to Chicken Brutus to see what he makes of it; I've gone unconventional, but I'm not going to give it away just yet.

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

383. Posted:

I second the greatness of the latest tracks from Kid A, and I also enjoyed Metroid's concert hall performance (with all that audience participation ;). I need to find time to play more; I've only made one recording in weeks, and that one was made pretty much straight through without planning or rerecording to perfect the parts, etc. When I do have time, though, I want to devote it to the website, which I've barely had a chance to touch for a while.

Also, Chicken is still MIA on this thread.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

384. Posted:

Thanks for all the positive feedback! I had a creative burst the other day and made like four videos. I've been doing a lot of balance board stuff and beat-centric songs and just sort of thought the idea of a rap-battle would be cool. It ended up being more of a rap co-op but...whatever. Glad you all liked it.
I just got Wii Sports Resort today so that'll probably be my main game for awhile, but I'll try to keep it fresh and make some new stuff fairly frequently.

(I must say though, I friggin' love the way the end of Wake Me Up turned out. I'm quite proud of that :p )

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Metroid_Italia

385. Posted:

Thank you for the words, guys, it's a pleasure share music with you ;)

This evening i'm going to take Resort too, but i'm looking forward to watch all the videos!

i love the drums of wii music, i will try new performances in the next future.

Wii Code: 0769 6133 5781 7675
Pes 2009: 2965 4530 0573

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

386. Posted:

I don't know where Chicken is, but If you're out there somewhere, Chicken, I have something to tell you: your Mii was on my team today in a pickup game of basketball in Wii Sports Resort. It was you, me and Spiderman against some random computers. You played valiently. Cheers.

AuthorMessage

Metroid_Italia

387. Posted:

ah ah

sometimes i find Sean Aron watching the ping pong matches. I didn't figure out he enjoyed table tennis... :)

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

388. Posted:

I actually enjoy a game of it IRL, though I'm not terribly interested in it virtually.

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

389. Posted:

If they ever make a sequel to Wii Music they should do something similar to Wii Sports Resort where you can import popular Mii's from the Check Mii Out Channel into the game. That's a really cool feature.

AuthorMessage

Adam

390. Posted:

Finally found a copy I could afford. Should have the game in Friday or next week. I can't wait to hear all these songs you guys have been talking about, and to compose more Chicken Brutus cheerleader songs. For those who've already added me back when I rented it, feel free to send me stuff any time, and others feel free to add me. I'll put my Wii code in my signature as soon as I dig it up, but it's somewhere in this monstrous thread.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Metroid_Italia

391. Posted:

finally Adam, it was a long road but you managed to come! eh eh, how much did you pay?

AuthorMessage

Adam

392. Posted:

$19. :)

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

393. Posted:

Sean Aaron pops up a disproportionate amount of times in my games that feature Miis. It seems like he's always there cheering me on in Mario Kart, or springing for front row seats at my Wii Music jams. He's my little guardian angel he is.

I REALLY need to get back on this game and finish my off-time masterpiece. I just hope tha avalanche of songs I've received in the meantime won't be enough to delete anything I might have saved...

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

Metroid_Italia

394. Posted:

19... good price. ;)

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

395. Posted:

Am I the only one here that's had the game since launch? I actually had it pre-ordered and everything :p

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

396. Posted:

I got it on Halloween last year, which was relatively close to launch I think, but now I don't remember exactly when it came out. I played it a whole lot for the first several months, then got involved with too many projects at work and so forth, and didn't play it for a while, until I picked up a balance board and started playing with the drums, and then this thread eventually came along to give me another good excuse to keep working on videos... if only I had more time! On that note, I'm still planning to put up that site sometime soon, but for the next several weekends I don't know if I'll be able to put any work into it.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

397. Posted:

Sounds cool, Warioswoods. What's the site going to be like?

AuthorMessage

Metroid_Italia

398. Posted:

i had it fro xmas, it was a "expected" present... eh eh

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

399. Posted:

Alright, so I finished that off-time experimentation last night. I might re-record it tonight as I kind of dropped a major turd during the ending, but we'll see how inclined I feel later on. I'll send it on to you guys for your appraisal. I think it turned out great. Flawed, but I was pleasantly surprised by it.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

Adam

400. Posted:

Wii Music in the house.

Thanks for the songs, Wario. I especially like Chariots of Fire, though I'm not sure how I feel about the rock drum set in it -- not what it's playing, but just the sound of the particular instrument mixed with the others. Also, I'd forgotten just how creepy Mongo is, haha.

Hopefully I'll have some songs coming you guyses way soon, but for now I have more Fat Princess to play. If anyone hadn't added me when I rented the game, let me know, and we should exchange FC's now that I own the game finally. I have a few songs I can send already saved from my rental, and I'm sure I'll be making plenty more in the near future.

Come on, friends,