Wii U Forum

Topic: Zombies?

Showing 41 to 46 of 46

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

41. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

That was a real Wii U game?
It looks worst then most Wii games we have now.
Looks like Nintendo will always be one step behind.

obvious trolling is obvious

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveBoy

42. Posted:

skywake wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

That was a real Wii U game?
It looks worst then most Wii games we have now.
Looks like Nintendo will always be one step behind.

[/div]

[/div]

obvious trolling is obvious

[/div]

Whoops, i thought DictatorJumpMad was the King of fake-trolling. Got the two mixed up, either way that trollish comment is somewhat legit 'graphically' speaking that is at least with the Wii and perhaps the Wii U. But its all good enough for me, bring on the innovations baby and Mario zipping into HD for the first time. B-)

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

43. Posted:

Well, guess its not just a lazy name after all..still sounds silly though.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/06/zombiu_is_really_a_b...

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kow777

44. Posted:

I really hope that Capcom releases a Resident Evil for the WiiU. I know they have a big interest in the 3DS.

irc.rizon.net #grammicals

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

45. Posted:

kow777 wrote:

I really hope that Capcom releases a Resident Evil for the WiiU. I know they have a big interest in the 3DS.

Capcom releasing a Resident Evil game as much and as often as possible is as sure as death and taxes.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kow777

46. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

kow777 wrote:

I really hope that Capcom releases a Resident Evil for the WiiU. I know they have a big interest in the 3DS.

[/div]

Capcom releasing a Resident Evil game as much and as often as possible is as sure as death and taxes.

True. Also, that was the funniest thing I have definitely heard in while.

irc.rizon.net #grammicals