Forums

Topic: your 2013 predictions

Posts 41 to 54 of 54

SCRAPPER392

Pikminsi wrote:

@Scar I didn't like the GBA one I played either. I just didn't find it very fun (not to mention it is super difficult). I'm hoping GX will live up to what I've heard though

It will for sure. It's the best racing game in existence as of now IMO. I haven't played Wipeout HD for PS3, but I doubt it's a good. I don't really like Need For Speed or any of those types of games. They feel too sandbox-ish, poser, and it sucks racing thugs/gangstas/rich people for 'reputation'. If I want to race like that, I'll do it in real life(even though it's illegal). I like it better than any Mario Kart, with Double Dash coming to a close 2nd, and MKWii coming in 3rd to me. GCN was Nintendo's 'hardcore' gen, and it was so obvious... It's really a shame it didn't do so well over DVD and some online. I mastered all the GCN games I wanted to, and when people say Wii U will bring back the GCN feeling in software on new hardware, I hope they're right. GCN was my favorite console ever, then DS. I really liked Xbox 360/PS3 alot when those came out, because the graphics and such were pretty great(Gears of War, Bioshock, Killzone 2 were my favs), but they seemed to grow kinda weary after those games IMO.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SCRAPPER392

I only wish I would have been able to play F-Zero when it was new... Oh ya, I didn't master EVERY GCN game I wanted to. I forgot to mention that I never had Wario World. Other than that, I completed every game I enjoyed most.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Snagrio

WingedFish wrote:

Pretty much what others have already said, but I'll put in my two cents as well.

Obvious (or reasonable) predictions:
Smash Bros. teased at E3.
Retro Studios reveals a new Donkey Kong Country.
Miyamoto's secret new IP project.
Mario Kart U.

Fantasy predictions:
A Kid Icarus for Wii U (hey, I can dream can't I?)
Pikmin games (1-2) re-released onto 3DS.

Oh, also the alleged Yoshi's Land game, if it's real.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Sonicfan11589

What i would really like to see:
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (Come on, all the attention it is getting plus Nintendo pretty much nailed down already the technical development after working on OoT 3D)
-Mario Kart Wii U
-New Mario 3D platformer
A bit off topic but i kind of hope that NIntendo releases some sort of bundle or have a deal with buying both copies of Super Smash Bros 4 for Wii U and 3DS, similarly like what Playstation does with their Cross-Buy feature.

Sonicfan11589

Sonicfan11589

WingedFish wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Pretty much what others have already said, but I'll put in my two cents as well.

Obvious (or reasonable) predictions:
Smash Bros. teased at E3.
Retro Studios reveals a new Donkey Kong Country.
Miyamoto's secret new IP project.
Mario Kart U.

Fantasy predictions:
A Kid Icarus for Wii U (hey, I can dream can't I?)
Pikmin games (1-2) re-released onto 3DS.

Oh, also the alleged Yoshi's Land game, if it's real.

Ever since I had played Wario Land: Shake it on the Wii, I thought a new 2D Yoshi's platformer could be done with similar controls where u use the Wii remote sideways and can throw with the same exact kind of controls.

Sonicfan11589

renaryuugufan92

for 2013 i would have to predict announcements of..~

for 3DS
a new Zelda game, hopefully Majora's Mask 3D imo
Donkey Kong Country
Earthbound
Style Savvy 3

for Wii U
Super Mario, hopefully a return to the open world formula of 64 and Sunshine~
Mario Kart U
Harvest Moon
Animal Crossing
Super Smash Bros. U
Zelda U
F-Zero U
Star Fox
Metroid Prime 4

one can wish & hope huh~?

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Hyrule

I predict Pikmin 3 will drive me to despair in the later levels. I just did the advanced challenge level 20 on Nintendoland, after a good couple of days banging at it, stress is not the word.LOL. But I love the fact it's rock hard and if this is any indication as to what Pikmin 3 will be like I cannot wait.

Also hopefully Nintendo will announce HD Releases of some classic games such as Windwaker, Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Xenoblade etc.

Hyrule

Switch Friend Code: SW-7459-0389-4683 | Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage | Twitter:

CM30

I predict Mario Kart U and perhaps a new 3D Mario game for the Wii U will come out in 2013, and I'll buy the console itself at around the same time.

I also predict we'll see either Smash Bros 4 or Zelda U at E3, albeit with it planned for a 2014 or 2015 release date.

And I know I'll enjoy Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

DaveGX

I don't care if this is a prediction or not, all I know is I'd like to see some new adventures for Pit and a bost/keep up with current best selling franchises; Kid Icarus on Wii U, and I think with the type of weaponry involved it could make use of optional wii remote and nunchuck support

Edited on by DaveGX

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

Snagrio

DaveGX wrote:

I don't care if this is a prediction or not, all I know is I'd like to see some new adventures for Pit and a bost/keep up with current best selling franchises; Kid Icarus on Wii U, and I think with the type of weaponry involved it could make use of optional wii remote and nunchuck support

And maybe be able to switch out weapons during a mission via gamepad inventory. That would be cool; being able to use a Staff or Bow for flight sections and then getting to switching to a more ground-based weapon like a Club or Claws.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Hokori

I hope soon we get eShop releases of wii and GCN games, I really want TLS, and Xenoblade but would get them only via DL I wanna keep them with me forever

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

rallydefault

Harvest Moon for Wii U, and not just slapped together like some of the entries have been. Please, please, please. I don't know why, but a Harvest Moon game is enough to make me put down any other game I may be playing, all the way back to the first on the SNES.

rallydefault

brooks83

Yoshi's Cookie HD.

brooks83

GuyMan

The world will not end.

GuyMan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.