Wii U Forum

Topic: your 2013 predictions

Showing 21 to 40 of 55

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

21. Posted:

Oh ya, and Wii U VC. They're already probably working hard as f*** to get what they're working on now finished. Unless they hire some new teams or something, I don't think we'll get all the Nintendo franchises out as fast as people want them.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

22. Posted:

Maybe a mention of a new Zelda, Wii U or 3DS. If it's for 3DS it may come out this year, if it's for Wii U then next year at the soonest.

I imagine a new 3D Mario adventure for holiday 2013. Seems like a good time to release it. More people will have a Wii U by then and it might help sell more Wii U systems. If not a 3D Mario adventure, then Mario Kart in its place.

We'll find out what Retro Studios is working on at E3. I have no idea what it could be. I would guess either Metroid, Starfox or Donkey Kong for either Wii U or 3DS.

Maybe a tease for Smash Bros, but again it's earliest release probably won't be until next year. Maybe holiday 2013, if they're able to get it done soon enough, but I wouldn't expect it.

Third party exclusives. Maybe a Resident Evil. Other than that, I have no idea. Co-Op mode with one player on the tv and the other on the gamepad sounds pretty cool. I'm not sure when we can really expect the big third party exclusive titles to hit Wii U. Again, it may not be until next year.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

Aviator

23. Posted:

ARTPOP.

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

24. Posted:

All I got to say is, Nintendo's games are gonna be an HD experience, so it's already tearing it up in my book. It was a big deal years ago on other consoles, too, but I'm pretty sure even PS/Xbox kiddos want to see what Link, Samus, Capt. Falcon, Fox, etc. are gonna do with their new 'guns', whether it be Smash Bros or not.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Edward_J_Grug_III

25. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

4. Wii Fit U

I don't think Wii Fit U is getting any more announced. ;)

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/nnQh4Fv0y41X4zE_yBa_Qb1j...

Edward_J_Grug_III

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

26. Posted:

Edward_J_Grug_III wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

4. Wii Fit U

I don't think Wii Fit U is getting any more announced. ;)

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/nnQh4Fv0y41X4zE_yBa_Qb1j...

I said details on ones already announced. I already know most have been announced in my list... There's still things to announce for Wii Fit U, like release date, number of players, and rating. Haha...

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Edward_J_Grug_III

27. Posted:

Oops! I see! Fair enough. :)

Edward_J_Grug_III

AuthorMessage

kosmusurfer

28. Posted:

I wish Nintendo would announce wii games being available for purchase on the eshop or HD remakes of wii games, especially Xenoblade which I have yet to grab

kosmusurfer

Nintendo Network ID: Kosmusurf

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

29. Posted:

• February Nintendo Direct will have alot of release dates for Wii U games and the first Mario spin-off will be announced.
  • First SSB 4 trailer will be shown at E3.
  • New Zelda will be announced for Wii U along with a 3DS one, but only the 3DS one will have a trailer.
  • A new 3D Mario will be announced at E3.
  • There will be a Mario HD Collection with Mario Sunshine, Mario Galaxy 1, and Mario Galaxy 2 included. They'll be sold separate on the eShop.
  • Mario Kart Wii U will be announced at E3 and beta videos will be released.
  • A new Sonic game will be released for Wii U, PS3, and Xbox 360 during holiday season.
  • Mother effin Pac-Man VS

My 3DS predictions are in my own 3DS equivalent to this thread.
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/3ds_2013_predictions

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

30. Posted:

1. A new Donkey Kong Country by Retro Studios will be announced for Wii U or 3DS.
2. A Mario spin-off for Wii U, whether it's Mario Golf or Mario Party 10.
3. Miyamoto's secret Wii U game will be revealed and released this year.
4. Mario Kart U will be announced, but it won't come until 2014.
5. Super Smash Bros. 4 teaser trailer will be shown at E3.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

31. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

1. A new Donkey Kong Country by Retro Studios will be announced for Wii U or 3DS.
2. A Mario spin-off for Wii U, whether it's Mario Golf or Mario Party 10.
3. Miyamoto's secret Wii U game will be revealed and released this year.
4. Mario Kart U will be announced, but it won't come until 2014.
5. Super Smash Bros. 4 teaser trailer will be shown at E3.

I forgot to put Retro's new game onto my list, thank you.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

32. Posted:

Wii Fit U is probably going to bomba
Nintendo will bring it at E3
Bauyonetta 2 is probably going to bombs as well

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

33. Posted:

Pretty much what others have already said, but I'll put in my two cents as well.

Obvious (or reasonable) predictions:
Smash Bros. teased at E3.
Retro Studios reveals a new Donkey Kong Country.
Miyamoto's secret new IP project.
Mario Kart U.

Fantasy predictions:
A Kid Icarus for Wii U (hey, I can dream can't I?)
Pikmin games (1-2) re-released onto 3DS.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Edward_J_Grug_III

34. Posted:

I would like DKCU by Retro, but their comments that they are working on a game 'that everyone wants them to be working on' suggests either Metroid or a different franchise. DKCU was well received and all, but I don't think that's what they are teasing there...

Edward_J_Grug_III

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

35. Posted:

I predict Animal Crossing New Leaf will pushed back into 2014.

No. Nintendo will announce that it has no plans of bringing it to the United States.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

36. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

I predict Animal Crossing New Leaf will pushed back into 2014.

No. Nintendo will announce that it has no plans of bringing it to the United States.

Haha. They won't do that. That's like if they cancelled the new Pokemon, which isn't going to happen... AC is pretty popular here on top of that.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

37. Posted:

Edward_J_Grug_III wrote:

I would like DKCU by Retro, but their comments that they are working on a game 'that everyone wants them to be working on' suggests either Metroid or a different franchise. DKCU was well received and all, but I don't think that's what they are teasing there...

Hmm, now I'm wondering if Retro will end up doing F-Zero U...

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

38. Posted:

Pikminsi wrote:

Edward_J_Grug_III wrote:

I agree, I see Retro Studios working on F-Zero over anything else, with Star Fox coming 2nd, and Donkey Kong coming in last. F-Zero is better than Mario Kart IMO. I'd way rather race against 30 people online in crazy a$$ stages online, DLC, HD graphics, surround sound, fast as sound, etc. DKC, Starfox, Metroid, Mario Kart, and even Metroid have all had a game out within the past 7 years(Starfox being WAY before, remakes don't count). It's been almost 10 for F-Zero, with people asking what happened for this game above anything else. It would be a well timed interval for their company as a whole to release this next, especially with Retro making it. I just honestly don't see a DKCU over Starfox or F-Zero happening with F-Zero being first...

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

39. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Edward_J_Grug_III wrote:

I agree, I see Retro Studios working on F-Zero over anything else, with Star Fox coming 2nd, and Donkey Kong coming in last. F-Zero is better than Mario Kart IMO. I'd way rather race against 30 people online in crazy a$$ stages online, DLC, HD graphics, surround sound, fast as sound, etc. DKC, Starfox, Metroid, Mario Kart, and even Metroid have all had a game out within the past 7 years(Starfox being WAY before, remakes don't count). It's been almost 10 for F-Zero, with people asking what happened for this game above anything else. It would be a well timed interval for their company as a whole to release this next, especially with Retro making it. I just honestly don't see a DKCU over Starfox or F-Zero happening with F-Zero being first...

Plus, with Nintendo teasing that it just figured out that people want F-Zero, then putting a game in NintendoLand. :) (I haven't tried an actual F-Zero game yet, well, minus the GBA one. I bought F-Zero GX though. It should ship in tomorrow; I can't wait to play it)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

40. Posted:

Pikminsi wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Edward_J_Grug_III wrote:

Plus, with Nintendo teasing that it just figured out that people want F-Zero, then putting a game in NintendoLand. :) (I haven't tried an actual F-Zero game yet, well, minus the GBA one. I bought F-Zero GX though. It should ship in tomorrow; I can't wait to play it)

The 2D F-Zero games weren't that great IMO, but the N64 and GCN ones were awesome... Seriously, they kinda just released Donkey Kong Country Returns not all that long ago so I don't think they're making a sequel that fast. I'm sure Nintendo is going to make DKCU in due time since it's one of their biggest games, too. DK has even had the Mario vs. Donkey Kong: March of the Minis games, made appearances in Mario Kart, Mario Party, etc. I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but pretty much every game has shown up before F-Zero and Starfox. I really do hope they're making F-Zero over anything else right now... Once they make F-Zero U, I'll be looking forward to Starfox next. Regardless I'll play whatever they're making, but those games(Metroid, and Smash Bros. included) are the 'mature' games even PS/Xbox players envy over everything else. I guarantee when those games come out, even people waiting for PS4/Xbox 1080 will hand over money for a Wii U based on instinct alone. Haha.

$¢@®³’²