Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Posts 4,661 to 4,672 of 4,672

Tyranexx

I actually haven't encountered that particular race yet, though I wonder if one of the missions I picked up doesn't address them. I'll have to look into it later when I get a chance to sit down and play.

Edit: Turns out I did pick up the mission. Definitely an interesting group.

OfNullAndVoid wrote:

The lore that you get from doing some of the basic missions does flesh out all the different characters of the game, which is something I enjoy.

Same here. I'm glad that I didn't just steamroll through the main story alone; the game does a good job of encouraging you to explore and expand FrontierNav (something I enjoy) as well as get to know more about NLA and its various denizens. I've found some quests that I thoroughly enjoyed, and some were even deliciously dark. This game seems to have no problems offing Ma-Non and addresses some difficult topics that we deal with IRL.

The main story was hit-or-miss and left some gaps (particularly the ending; I suspect Monolith was/is setting things up for a future sequel or something), but overall I enjoyed it. Chapter 5's twist admittedly pulled the rug out from under me a bit, though I suppose I should have suspected the mim reveal sooner based on how the characters look and move at times; I always thought the jumping was a bit weird but put that up to Mira's gravity or something with BLADE gear before that reveal. XD Chapter 11 was, I thought, the best chapter in terms of character development.

Also, I agree about the Lin/Tatsu jokes. They were funny at first and made me appreciate their relationship (particularly when their ages are revealed), but they did get a bit old after awhile.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Twilight Princess HD, Ever Oasis

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

TheCurator

So I beat Pharsis with a ground build. Later I will make new topic-guide on how to create a perfect Lvl50 Skell build and Ether Blossom Dance build so you can obliterate everything in the game before Chapter 12.

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

TheCurator

Last night I completed the game. Ending leaves a lot to speculate and wonder. It left me hanging but explained a lot about this wonderful planet called Mira. Amazing though to storm through the end battles with EBD build and all side characters maxed out with Prime shop gear and weapons. Now I have to do the remaining normal missions and affinity quests, craft some final augments and craft the unlocked fashion armor for the side character and also to beat the extra superbosses 😊 .

UPDATE:

After completing the final quest of the Tree Clan where you have to feed the deceased granddad Prone to the Jacul, a Prone said that the planet of Mira "regenerates the dead and gives them new life". Maybe that's why the human race that landed on Mira were initially dead but their consequences lived on and developed and maybe that's why Lao was seen ALIVE at the end of the second final cutscene.

Edited on by TheCurator

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

TheCurator

Yesterday I beat Nardacyon, the Shadowless on EBD ground build and am at Mira completion 84% .

Edited on by TheCurator

Wii U Owner!

TheCurator

As of this day, I finished most Hearts to Hearts, and kicked the butt of all the superbosses (Gradivus, the Headless Emperor, Chimera that escaped the Lifehold Core, the Strongest Prone). I also crafted Elma's lvl55 true armor and am at 92% Mira completion.

Wii U Owner!

SKTTR

TheCurator wrote:

As of this day, I finished most Hearts to Hearts, and kicked the butt of all the superbosses (Gradivus, the Headless Emperor, Chimera that escaped the Lifehold Core, the Strongest Prone). I also crafted Elma's lvl55 true armor and am at 92% Mira completion.

All superbosses include the secret boss Pharsis the Everqueen in Sylvalum and obviously Telethia the Endbringer in Noctilum. Did you beat them?

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

TheCurator

@SKTTR I beat Pharsis the Everqueen with EBDB 1-hit dead and Telethia the Endbringer with Lvl50 Lailah before Chapter 12. So I'm good.

Yesterday I explored 100% Mira and pretty much I'm done with the game, a truly amazing sci-fi adventure that it is. Anyone interested to scout me name's Cross and I'm wearing the Lvl55 True Form armor set, the one that you need to craft. My build is EBD with 760 potential, Spatha and 6,000 TP.

Now I will most probably try to complete some achievements like the Scenic Viewpoints and go through Boze, Alexa, H.B. affinity quests and heart to hearts since these are the only ones I didn't bother doing so far.

After roughly 250 hours of gameplay, I say how lucky we are us the Nintendo fans that we're getting such a quality adventures. It was my first Xeno game that I ever played and I'm going to take a break for a while from so large in extend games but in total I feel complete that I completed it if you get what I'm saying. Xenoblades Chronicles X touches subjects of God, philosophy, pure evil and greed. I'm happy that science is promoted throughout of it indicating that humankind can reach so far only by utilizing our understanding of natural phenomena and technology.

Edited on by TheCurator

Wii U Owner!

TheCurator

I'm done with the game finally! Finished everything. If I ever boot it up again it would be to collect tickets to buy an Ares just for the sake of it. What a wonderful experience. That was a console seller.

Wii U Owner!

TheCurator

Last comment. Now that I remember it. Why the made so small the fonts? I've developed myopia because of it!

Wii U Owner!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic