Wii U Forum

Topic: Third Party Wii U Wishlist?

Showing 141 to 144 of 144

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

141. Posted:

My wishlist (including some Nintendo games though)

Tomb Raider: Directors Cut - Possibly developed by Straight Right
Killer Is Dead - This Killer 7 / No More Heroes-crossover belongs on the Wii U
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - I love Ninja Gaiden and even though this is a Spark game (yuck!) i atleast would like to try it
Two Worlds III - With Reality Pump making Sacrilegium for the console, I would like to see the next Two Worlds as well
Dreamfall Episodes - They have already hinted about a PS4-port... would prefer it on the Wii U
South Park: The Stick of Truth - Im hoping that the delay is due because of a Wii U-version
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - I love this series, would love another installment
Remember Me - I love this kind of games, and this looks great. Unlikely to happen though.
Sleeping Dogs - A "Directors Cut" or a sequel.. Much more likely to happen then GTA at least.
Starfox Adventures - A HD remake or a sequel. This is actually my favorite Gamecube-game. Love it.
Earthbound - An entirely new game, possibly made by Retro Studios
Metroid Prime 4 - In graphics galore
Shadows of the Eternals - For Nintendo to acquire it, scrap the episode-format and release it in retail
Point & Click Adventures - One of the reasons that i loved the Wii was that there were tons of point & click adventures

Edited on by GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

BlackSpy

142. Posted:

None.

BlackSpy

AuthorMessage

Mahe

143. Posted:

Square Enix - Sequels to WiiWare's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles games and Chocobo Racing (where's the 3DS game?!)
Konami - 2D Castlevania and Contra
Sega - new Panzer Dragoon, Wonder Boy / Monster World 5 and Feel the Magic / Project Rub
RedLynx - something along the lines of MotoHeroz
Ubisoft - new Broken Sword and Raving Rabbids games
Grasshopper - No More Heroes 3
Capcom - new Megaman game, Disney HD remasters like Chip 'n Dale and TaleSpin
WayForward - Mighty Switch Force 2 HD and Shantae HD
Popcap - Plants vs. Zombies 2

Mahe

AuthorMessage

CaPPa

144. Posted:

Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate
Bayonetta