Ryno

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Drobotic

I think Valve should consider Portal 3 on the Wii U and(possibly)Team Fortress 3.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Gamesake

WaveBoy wrote:

Resident Evil 6 was high up on the list, but after playing the horrible demo I'm not so sure i even care anymore. I've found a new appreciation for RE4.

Well look at it this way, in the amount of time it would take Capcom to port RE6 to Wii U, they could address the complaints critics and fans have made about the game and give it a fresh start on the Wii U.

...in my pants.

kkslider5552000

Gamesake wrote:

Well look at it this way, in the amount of time it would take Capcom to port RE6 to Wii U, they could address the complaints critics and fans have

from what I understand, this would require them making an entirely different game

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DarthQball

New Tales of game
Borderlands 2
Metal Gear Solid Grounds Zero
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Skyrim
The Walking Dead

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthQball?feature=mhee

mamp

Red Dead Redemption, Darkstalkers, RE Code Veronica HD, GTA 4 and 5, Tales game, Portal 1 and 2, original bayonetta, Limbo, Castle Crashers, Eternal Sonata, The simpsons arcade game, Jet Set Radio just gonna stop there my list goes on forever.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

HawkeyeWii

Batman Arkham Asylum and both RE5 and RE6 would be really nice!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Gamesake

I know there's not much info on Suda51's Killer is Dead yet, but hopefully it ends up being great and ported up to the Wii U.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

misswliu81

shenmue 3
phantasy star online
rhythm thief 2
rival schools
captain commando
devil may cry 4
okami 2

misswliu81

DarkLloyd

does monster madness hd count? i mean its got a touchscreen, its one of those games you play at the coffee shop or baroom you know those touchscreen mini tv games now owned by megatouch i think as far as i know only way you can play it is on the ipad

thats all i can think of right now

DarkLloyd

CrazyOtto

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

SKULLGIRLS!
Untitled

I was just about to post this myself

Also, I'd love to see a Pac-Man HD Collection on the Wii U which includes the original Pac-Man, Pac-Man VS, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, Pac-Man Battle Royale, and Pac-Chomp (iOS puzzle game) and also put in Galaga Legions DX and the original Galaga. They could even put in Pac-Man Tilt U and Galaga HD Impact so it can be like an updated HD home console equivalent to Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Schprocket

Dino Crisis, in sexy HD, with or without fish-nets... utilising the game-pad for the inventory bag, dino-scanner, comms interface with NPCs, etc . The missus and I loved that game. Plus it's survival-horror without being yet another game with zombies in it

Battlefield - I play CoD and actually played BLOPS on the Wii instead of PS3 but Battlefield rarely fails to suck me in. Nobody's perfect ...

A decent RTS, with option to play with keyboard and mouse.
Something meaty, like the old Blitzkrieg game on PC.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5050-7443-2444

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1852-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Schprocket

Drobotic

Rayman Legends
Scribblenauts
Cloudberry Kingdom
Tank!Tank!Tank!

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

MrWalkieTalkie

I think I finally have my list of Downloadable Games I love that I want on Wii U:
Quantum Conundrum
Fez
Minecraft
Super Meat Boy
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
Limbo
Skullgirls
Braid
Castle Crashers
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Stacking
The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
The Walking Dead
Scarygirl
Machinarium
Bastion

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

CrazyOtto

RETAIL
Timesplitters HD (Either 2 & Future Perfect fused into one game, or Timesplitters 4. Also put it on PS3, 360, and PC)
Pac-Man HD Collection (Like what I mentioned a few posts ago)

ESHOP
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe HD (Like with Timesplitters, also put it on PS3, 360, and PC)
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 (To link with Episode 1 on Wii)
Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Skullgirls
Space Channel 5 Part 1 & 2 (PSN, XBLA, and Steam only have Part 2)
A roller coaster creator game where your Miis ride the coaster (Something like this is being made for 3DS, not to be confused with Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D)

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

GoombaSlayer

My wishlist (including some Nintendo games though)

Tomb Raider: Directors Cut - Possibly developed by Straight Right
Killer Is Dead - This Killer 7 / No More Heroes-crossover belongs on the Wii U
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - I love Ninja Gaiden and even though this is a Spark game (yuck!) i atleast would like to try it
Two Worlds III - With Reality Pump making Sacrilegium for the console, I would like to see the next Two Worlds as well
Dreamfall Episodes - They have already hinted about a PS4-port... would prefer it on the Wii U
South Park: The Stick of Truth - Im hoping that the delay is due because of a Wii U-version
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - I love this series, would love another installment
Remember Me - I love this kind of games, and this looks great. Unlikely to happen though.
Sleeping Dogs - A "Directors Cut" or a sequel.. Much more likely to happen then GTA at least.
Starfox Adventures - A HD remake or a sequel. This is actually my favorite Gamecube-game. Love it.
Earthbound - An entirely new game, possibly made by Retro Studios
Metroid Prime 4 - In graphics galore
Shadows of the Eternals - For Nintendo to acquire it, scrap the episode-format and release it in retail
Point & Click Adventures - One of the reasons that i loved the Wii was that there were tons of point & click adventures

Edited on by GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer

Mahe

Square Enix - Sequels to WiiWare's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles games and Chocobo Racing (where's the 3DS game?!)
Konami - 2D Castlevania and Contra
Sega - new Panzer Dragoon, Wonder Boy / Monster World 5 and Feel the Magic / Project Rub
RedLynx - something along the lines of MotoHeroz
Ubisoft - new Broken Sword and Raving Rabbids games
Grasshopper - No More Heroes 3
Capcom - new Megaman game, Disney HD remasters like Chip 'n Dale and TaleSpin
WayForward - Mighty Switch Force 2 HD and Shantae HD
Popcap - Plants vs. Zombies 2

Mahe

CaPPa

Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate
Bayonetta
Okami HD
Monster Hunter 4
Killer is Dead
No More Heroes 3
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Kingdom Hearts 3
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic HD
Star Wars Rogue Squadron

CaPPa

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.