and then game that is popular #
talking about series i've never played and will never buy #
uncreative list #

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Vehemont

I would personally LOVE to have Skyrim on the Wii U, but only if Bethesda does a better job porting it than they had done on the PS3. I'm sure the Wii U gamepad would be great with the game going through your inventory, maps and such!

Vehemont

Gamesake

HarmoKnight wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

Bayonetta 2 would be cool on Wii U. I heard it got cancelled though.

you! Predict another game for WiiU so that it may come true

I'm still waiting for confirmation on BioShock Infinite.

...in my pants.

nickcarney

nickcarney wrote:

Kingdom Hearts HD Collection. Having only played the GBA game (and loving it) I would really like to play the rest of the games in the series.

Well 3 of them are coming to PS3, I expect the others will later on. Good thing I have a PS3 then .

nickcarney

Brando67854321

Super Street fighter IV I know there has been way too many versions of this game but I personally want the wii u to get this! Why? So I won't have to play the inferior 3ds version!

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

kkslider5552000

Gamesake wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

Bayonetta 2 would be cool on Wii U. I heard it got cancelled though.

you! Predict another game for WiiU so that it may come true

I'm still waiting for confirmation on BioShock Infinite.

Bioshock Infinite...with pointer controls. YES. SO MUCH YES.

That could single handedly make me care about the FPS genre again.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Banker-Style

Brando67854321 wrote:

Super Street fighter IV I know there has been way too many versions of this game but I personally want the wii u to get this! Why? So I won't have to play the inferior 3ds version!

We're getting Tekken,and Tekken is a far better series,than the boring Street Fighter IV.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Gallimastro

Fallout and Elder Scrolls series. Say what you will about their games being buggy or glitchy, I've enjoyed the crap out of FO3, New Vegas, and Skyrim.

Unfortunately, they've made a press statement earlier this month that they have no interest in WiiU, which is very unfortunate because their games have potential... like the next Fallout (Or a remake) could use the tablet gamepad as a Pip-boy, A PIP-BOY! There have been mods where your pip boy is a tablet instead of a wrist device on PC versions, it's a perfect selling point IMO.

http://gg-works.blogspot.com
Twitter: GG-Works

Twitter:

Vehemont

Gallimastro wrote:

Fallout and Elder Scrolls series. Say what you will about their games being buggy or glitchy, I've enjoyed the crap out of FO3, New Vegas, and Skyrim.

Unfortunately, they've made a press statement earlier this month that they have no interest in WiiU, which is very unfortunate because their games have potential... like the next Fallout (Or a remake) could use the tablet gamepad as a Pip-boy, A PIP-BOY! There have been mods where your pip boy is a tablet instead of a wrist device on PC versions, it's a perfect selling point IMO.

Yea I am sure Bethesda could do great things with the gamepad, but I guess we can only dream.......

Vehemont

Brando67854321

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

We're getting Tekken,and Tekken is a far better series,than the boring Street Fighter IV.

I know that, but regardless. Portable fighters suck (with the exception to a very small handful) & mortal kombat on the gameboy is ANYTHING but proof!
I may not have played the 3ds version but I heard it was crappy in comparison to the console versions so I didn't buy it.
The reason why capcom support is dead is they rather support 3ds instead of wii u & milk monster hunter next & I find that really sad.

Edited on by Brando67854321

Brando67854321

any capcom fighting game! (retail or digital) I'm really concerned about capcom wii u support now. They only gave us 1 game that's a port of a 3ds game & compared to the capcom 3ds support, capcom wii u support is so far mediocre. I heard capcom has a relationship with nintendo but I don't see it at all.

teus

GameLord08 wrote:

"RancidVomit86" wrote:

"GameLord08" wrote:

• Gears Of War (sort of a 'might like' thing)

Lol, thats not gonna happen.

Untitled

Re-think that possibility.

ok.. your misinterprtig that article... while epic does believe wiiu will be a success does not mean that epic will port gow to the wiiu.. besides they cant the Gears of War Franchise is partially owned by microsoft...

NintendoID: Lazymutant

Norfair

I would like the next Elder Scrolls game and Bioshock Infnite.

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

Crazybrain1

Bomberman
Professor Layton
Mario Kart
Mario Party
Luigi's Mansion
Donkey Kong (not a port)
Star Fox (not a port either)

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Neoproteus

Bioshock Infinite
Skyrim
Fallout 4
Mass Effect Trilogy
Okami
Hydro Thunder
Shadow Complex
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Super Meat Boy
Minecraft
Battlefield 4
Orange Box
Orange Box 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
Counter Strike GO
Starcraft 2
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts 3
The World Ends with You Too
Command and Conquer Generals 2
Burnout
DMC
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Xenosaga Trilogy
Grand Theft Auto 5

Neoproteus

Arminillo

-League of Legends Console Release, (download client from eshop, works with PC users obviously)

-Infinity Blade port that you can play on the 'Pad, or on the TV if you want I guess.

• Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance + Radiant Dawn (Simply goes into Radiant Dawn upon completion of PoR)
  • A new Dokapon game with online

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

SKTTR

Killer Instinct 3
Little King's Story 2
No More Heroes 3
Grand Theft Auto 5
Red Dead 3

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Brando67854321

Darkstalkers Resurrection- oh wait capcom said they were working on this game before they knew about the wii u's online even though it's just online. so chances of that game coming to wii u is 0%

Super Street Fighter IV- I skipped the 3ds version because I heard from people it sucked but I be lucky to see this on wii u by Q4 2013 or more likely never

any marvel vs capcom game- They explained why the series never made it to nintendo platforms because the current consoles have the audience that was not on a nintendo platform & sadly wii u will be no different.

Even though people tell me capcom & nintendo have a relationship, I disagree. If they did have a relationship, they would have been supporting wii u instead of avoiding it, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE THE MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LACK OF POWER OF THE WII.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.