Does anybody want ike to come back?

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

Pootypie

JC10101 wrote:

Does anybody want ike to come back?

ME! I would love it if Ike come back actually. He was my best character excluding ROB

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Blast

There should be a Lego City: Undercover themed stage in this game!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Happy_Mask

Blastoise-san wrote:

They'd be one of the trickiest third parties to work with. I know I use this example a lot, as it applies to one of the least likely scenarios possible, but we'll sooner see Goku.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Wheeler

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

They'd be one of the trickiest third parties to work with. I know I use this example a lot, as it applies to one of the least likely scenarios possible, but we'll sooner see Goku.

Goku?! NOOO!!! I don't want anime characters in my Smash Bors.

Wheeler

Blast

@ShadowFox254 LOL!!!!! Nintendo X Dragon Ball Z would be freaking hilarious.
... And what's wrong with anime characters in SSB???

Master of the Hype Train

Wheeler

Blastoise-san wrote:

@ShadowFox254 LOL!!!!! Nintendo X Dragon Ball Z would be freaking hilarious.
... And what's wrong with anime characters in SSB???

Because Smash Bros. is about Nintendo characters, and a few 3rd party characters (now) that has a long history with Nintendo, which is why I'm sick of people wanting Naruto, Goku, and Ichigo in Smash Bros. If I wanted anime characters, then I would play M.U.G.E.N. instead.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Blast

@ShadowFox254 Interesting.... I do think that Nintendo should make this game appeal more to the Japanese crowd by putting only 3 of the most popular Japanese anime characters in the game. I know its stupid but it would appeal to Japanese gamers ALOT.

Master of the Hype Train

2Sang

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Yellow characters."

OMG! Loved that game!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

DestinyMan wrote:

I wonder what Zelda's appearance would be this time?

I'm guessing it will be much like Link's. Twilight Princess design with elements and colors from Skyward Sword. Maybe her hair could be blonde again as well, due to the fact that she's blonde in Skyward Sword and A Link Between Worlds. I doubt they'd go full on Skyward Sword Zelda, though. I just couldn't see her fighting as well, not to mention she wouldn't have as much of a classic feel.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

LyIa

I would probably main Rosalina. Not only is she the prettiest Nintendo character (well, aside from SS Zelda), but she has the most interesting moveset in any Smash game ever. That being said, if they miraculously decided to go with SS Zelda, I'd main her too. I'm hoping for more females this time around.

all men are kings 👑

biomadd

I'd say Bomberman ftw if 3rd parties weren't out the window. I wouldn't want ridley because he's way to big and if he was resized he'd look like a midget dragon. Lloyd Irving maybe?

biomadd

Nintendo Network ID: biomadd

SheldonRandoms

Blurred image: Yep
No results of this picture on Google: Yep
The Smash website has no new info on this picture: Yep

Result: Tazio Hori/Dig Dug has been confirmed for Smash 4!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

@MrWalkieTalkie That is probably fake. I've seen brawl hacks for everything in that picture and it looks just like that. You never know though. That yellow characters picture might mean something if its true (like OdnetninAges said).

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic