Joeynator3000

Whatever, lol. Anyways my tourneys are going to be complete chaos. xp

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

yokokazuo

Recently found a glitch in All-star mode as Kirby. I don't know if it works with all characters, but I copied Shulk's ability before defeating him (which causes me to lose it if there are at least 3 other characters left) and then copied Lucina's. For some reason it made it look like Kirby was stabbing himself when thrusting it forward.

Untitled

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Rexcalibr

I wish we had details on what the tournament mode is but I can wait two more days.

Rexcalibr

Hendesu

yokokazuo wrote:

Recently found a glitch in All-star mode as Kirby. I don't know if it works with all characters, but I copied Shulk's ability before defeating him (which causes me to lose it if there are at least 3 other characters left) and then copied Lucina's. For some reason it made it look like Kirby was stabbing himself when thrusting it forward.

Untitled

I seen worse.
Untitled

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Pootypie

Here's my vote for King K. Rool:
Untitled

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Hendesu

TheGreatLord wrote:

Untitled

Perfect reason for him being in Smash. (Although I don't like him) But, the last reason doesn't count.

Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Rexcalibr

I just realized we are not even getting the update this Friday and it's only Japan that's getting it. The U.S. won't get it for another month.

Rexcalibr

Pootypie

NightmareEater wrote:

TheGreatLord wrote:

Untitled

Perfect reason for him being in Smash. (Although I don't like him) But, the last reason doesn't count.

Ran out of characters so I just threw that in. I actually had to delete a lot of words to have 4 good reasons. I had like 7 reasons... Oh well

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

KO-Cub

I love how even the KRool haters are voting and making sure KRool pulls through. Not as Toxic as Smash seems.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Pootypie

KO-Cub wrote:

I love how even the KRool haters are voting and making sure KRool pulls through. Not as Toxic as Smash seems.

If you were referring to me then I always has been a K Rool supporter

Pootypie

NintendoFan64

@TheGreatLord Out of curiosity, what were the 3 reasons you had to get rid of?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Hendesu

@KO-Cub: I don't like K. Rool. But the reasons why he should be in Smash makes sense.

Edited on by Hendesu

[Started 10/31/15]

KO-Cub

No no. I've seen some other forums. They be feeling it for KRool too.

TylerTheCreator

Rexcalibr wrote:

I just realized we are not even getting the update this Friday and it's only Japan that's getting it. The U.S. won't get it for another month.

What's your source?

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Hendesu

@KO-Cub: And where are these forums?

[Started 10/31/15]

KO-Cub

I dunno, I kinda scanned through some. Serenes. GameFaqs I think.

Pootypie

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@TheGreatLord Out of curiosity, what were the 3 reasons you had to get rid of?

-One of nintendo's earliest and most memorable characters. He debuted same year and game as Diddy Kong (1994 Donkey Kong Country). Look at All Star mode for Wii U. If K Rool was there he appear after 23 other characters have appeared. Which is quite a lot if you ask me, even before many well known like Charizard, Pikachu, Bowser Jr., Villager and even Ganondorf.
-Main villian of Donkey Kong who has appeared in multiple of his games, and was included in some spinoffs (Mario Sluggers for example) as well that may contribute to his moveset.
-I don't remember the last reason but 6 seems good enough

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic