Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,941 to 13,960 of 27,917

2Sang

UGXwolf wrote:

Haxonberik wrote:

A good while back I would've considered this strong evidence (not convinced but open to the possibility). Now with the ESRB leak, maybe the closest I'd give him is a playable boss role.

We are aware that the ESRB leak, if nothing else, SUPPORTS Ridley being playable, right? Because it really doesn't sound like you are.

The characters still unlocked were added by someone other than the leaker

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

TuVictus

torotoid64 wrote:

Perfect timing! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Q6hesY3Yg for those of you that don't like curses and don't want to see the video here's a basic explanation, in the Smash Direct when Ridley was shown if you look closely, Pikachu goes off camera, Ridley shadow pops up grabs Pikachu and let's him go, only playable characters can do this (besides master hand but even then more goes on in that grab the footage that was shown was literally a grab and Ridley released Pikachu) this seems like the only real evidence that Ridley is playable because Pikachu JUMPS out the grab just like in brawl. I got a little bit more confidence that he's in

I'm trying to watch it but his eccentric personality, crazy hair, and long winded "OH GOD THIS IS IT YOU GUYS I'M GONNA EXPLAIN WHY AFTER I HAVE THIS 2 MINUTE LONG FREAKOUT INSTEAD OF GETTING TO THE POINT" is very ditracting. But thank you for boiling it down to the important parts in your post haha

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

UGXwolf

DestinyMan wrote:

It there's going to be Bowser Jr. and Koopalings as well as Bowser, that might make me sort of want a Bowser's Castle stage.

Based on Mario Kart 8! =D Seriously, I feel like this game is getting tons of retro rep and not nearly enough modern rep. Anyone else getting that feeling?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DBPirate

Does anyone think stickers should make a comeback? I, for one, don't think so. I never used them once in Brawl. Not sure how much other people did though...

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Super8-BitBen

I was playing brawl earlier with my Frankientroller (Wii Classic controller pro with gamecube sticks) and was wondering if anyone knows what controllers are compatible with the new Super Smash Bros on WiiU.I know that the Gamecube and Wii U Gamepad/Pro Controller is compatible for obvious reasons.If it won't support the Classic controller Pro directly then I can use my Controller converter hopefully because it has a Gamecube port and the new adapter is coming with Smash Bros as most of yous know.

Super8-BitBen

Twitter:

DBPirate

Benja_Mii_n wrote:

I was playing brawl earlier with my Frankientroller (Wii Classic controller pro with gamecube sticks) and was wondering if anyone knows what controllers are compatible with the new Super Smash Bros on WiiU.I know that the Gamecube and Wii U Gamepad/Pro Controller is compatible for obvious reasons.If it won't support the Classic controller Pro directly then I can use my Controller converter hopefully because it has a Gamecube port and the new adapter is coming with Smash Bros as most of yous know.

I know it supports both the Wiimote and the Wiimote/Nunchuk set ups but not sure about the Classic Controller.

Blast

I said before that games like Wonderful 101 and Lego City: Undercover should have stages in the Wii U version. Even a Bayonetta 2 stage would be fine.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CapeSmash

UGXwolf wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

It there's going to be Bowser Jr. and Koopalings as well as Bowser, that might make me sort of want a Bowser's Castle stage.

Based on Mario Kart 8! =D Seriously, I feel like this game is getting tons of retro rep and not nearly enough modern rep. Anyone else getting that feeling?

I think it's balanced between modern and retro.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Haxonberik

@Benja_Mii_n I'm pretty sure I've read it does support it, since that's my main control in Brawl since my GC ones became too worn down and I remember being relieved at some point for their inclusion. Even then, Mario Kart 8 supports it so I'm sure Smash will be fine.

www.convectiongames.com

CapeSmash

Untitled

Smash Mains:

Blast

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

?! Is that from a tv commercial?!

Master of the Hype Train

DBPirate

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I hope that's from the opening...oh and in response to @Blast, a LEGO City Undercover stage would be amazing! Maybe a traveling one.

EDIT: After the post below me, I'm starting to think the opening might take Miis from your console and put them in...assuming that is the opening and not just a silly commercial.

Edited on by DBPirate

CapeSmash

Untitled

WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****!????

Smash Mains:

Blast

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****!????

Where are you find this?! TELL US! NOW!

Master of the Hype Train

NintendoFan64

@SockoMario Something awesome. Something awesome... also, SERIOUSLY!? MORE leaks!? Dear God, Nintendo really needs to work on keeping things under wraps.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CapeSmash

Those ****ing images are the worst. ****ing trailer about Japaneses celebrity Miis? Seriously Sakurai? You actually went out your way and put effort into that? What a waste of resource.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

Blast

@SockoMario I don't mean to sound angry.... BUT TELL US WHERE YOU FOUND THESE IMAGES!! NOW!!!! C'MON! TELL US! NO MORE STALLING! DON'T RUN AWAY

Master of the Hype Train

DBPirate

DestinyMan wrote:

I believe that is from a newcomer video for the Mii Fighters, except it's probably for Japan only since few if any would have a clue who those Miis are supposed to be of outside Japan. I wondered why the Mii Fighters didn't get a newcomer trailer since E3.

Where are these images coming from anyway?

I saw something on gamefaqs that someone posted that the celebrities they are showing (AKB48) has 48 people and the roster has 48 Smash Bros. characters, making the leak true.

Blast

SockoMario wrote:

Those ****ing images are the worst. ****ing trailer about Japaneses celebrity Miis? Seriously Sakurai? You actually went out your way and put effort into that? What a waste of resource.

I want you to define the word "ADVERTISING" for me....

Master of the Hype Train

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic