Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,901 to 12,920 of 27,917

Sir_Diabeetus

Xiao_Pai wrote:

I can see it now, the next Pic of the Day reveals Bowser Jr.....as an Assist Trophy, even though it'll suck that he's not playable. I'll still end up laughing at everyone who believed in all of this. xD

Untitled

This will be me in a nutshell if that actually happens.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

CapeSmash

Xiao_Pai wrote:

I can see it now, the next Pic of the Day reveals Bowser Jr.....as an Assist Trophy, even though it'll suck that he's not playable. I'll still end up laughing at everyone who believed in all of this. xD

I can see it now, a Nintendo Direct reveals Bowser Jr.....as a playable character even though it'll suck that he's not an assist trophy. I'll still end up laughing at everyone who didn't believe in all of this. xD

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

2Sang

If it wasn't real, nintendo wouldn't have hunted down this guy. That solidified the leak's credibility to me. They should have just let it go because now it's getting even more attention.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

UGXwolf

@SockoMario I REMEMBERED! Take a look at that lady pic there. 5 minutes on the clock and the pose seem to imply the fight just started. So then why is Master Hand's HP at such a strange number?

@2Sang Prove to me that Nintendo went after anyone aside from taking down the footage. All that article said was "some guy said this. As you'll remember the word "RUMOR" was attached.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

2Sang wrote:

If it wasn't real, nintendo wouldn't have hunted down this guy. That solidified the leak's credibility to me. They should have just let it go because now it's getting even more attention.

So a random "rumor" confirms this other "rumor". Nice logic!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CapeSmash

UGXwolf wrote:

@SockoMario I REMEMBERED! Take a look at that lady pic there. 5 minutes on the clock and the pose seem to imply the fight just started. So then why is Master Hand's HP at such a strange number?

@2Sang Prove to me that Nintendo went after anyone aside from taking down the footage. All that article said was "some guy said this. As you'll remember the word "RUMOR" was attached.

Maybe because the intensity on Classic Mode is set to really low.

Smash Mains:

Shirma_Akayaku

We at Nintendo have identified the individual responsible for today's leak. As punishment, he was fired and sent home with a copy of Icarly for Nintendo DS. Thank you for understanding.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

CapeSmash

He wasn't referring to you. No worries -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

Smash Mains:

2Sang

WaLzgi wrote:

2Sang wrote:

So a random "rumor" confirms this other "rumor". Nice logic!

Well it was by the same person.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

2Sang

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

We at Nintendo have identified the individual responsible for today's leak. As punishment, he was fired and sent home with a copy of Icarly for Nintendo DS. Thank you for understanding.

Please undastand.

Shirma_Akayaku

Oh my...
Untitled

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7