Forums

Topic: Super Mario Bros 4?

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

LinkCDI123

We have been waiting for decades for a 4th entry in series that isn't the New series. Is it possible?

LinkCDI123

jump

If you're not counting Super Mario World or the New series then no.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

RedDevilAde

Super Mario World is Super Mario Bros. 4 it says so on the box (at least the one I have).
Untitled

Edited on by RedDevilAde

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

CaviarMeths

So you're saying you wanted Super Mario World or New Super Mario Bros. to be called Super Mario Bros. 4?

Because that's exactly what those games are.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Jmaster

Just wait until Mario Maker.

Jmaster

Inkling

Make your own in Mario Maker

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

jump

Jmaster wrote:

Just wait until Mario Maker.

Do you need to wait? There has been 5 games since then.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Prof_Clayton

arronishere wrote:

Jmaster wrote:

Just wait until Mario Maker.

Do you need to wait? There has been 5 games since then.

And none of them were what OP is looking for.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Don

RedDevilAde wrote:

Super Mario World is Super Mario Bros. 4 it says so on the box (at least the one I have).
Untitled

So then Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island is Super Mario Bros. 5 then?

Don

daveisbored

Don wrote:

So then Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island is Super Mario Bros. 5 then?

Actually I remember NMS (or whatever it was called at the time) previewing the game with a mocked up "Super Mario Bros. 5" logo.

daveisbored

Twitter:

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic