Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 7,741 to 7,760 of 14,636

Iggly

Tower Control is probably the easiest for a 2v1 while Rainmaker is the most rewarding.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

TuVictus

Is it normal to always get ranked with level 40's-50's while you're such a low level? I swear today was such a wash. Every single game I joined, I was a level 6 among nothing but Japanes 40's. I got frustrated after like the 6th loss. I'm never gonna get to level 10 at this rate

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Iggly

@Operative Levels don't equal skill, it's more of a representation of how long you've been playing. But it's probably normal since a majority of the Splatoon players have been playing for months so you're likely to see a bunch of high leveled people.

TuVictus

I'm okay with that, it just seems like I'm at a deep disadvantage since they have much more advanced weapons than I

TuVictus

Iggly

Most of the weapons you start with are still good for any match, you'll often see players using some beginner weapons like the Splattershot Jr. since they're still good against end-game weapons.

Iggly

@OorWullie Yep the matches were really fun, very close matches for some of the 2v1s.

Iggly

@pikminfan22 Yep, both the previous and this match were amazing. So many Booyahs and splats lol.

Iggly

That match was a bit laggy at the end, but we managed to do it. Plus we had good snipers on our side.

Iggly

Got disconnected, I guess I'm done for now since it seems like it's my internet acting up. Those were very great matches though.

Randomname19

Am I the only one that got a Dogs vs Dogs match?(both teams had dogs shirts but my team's ink color was the same as the cats team's one)

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Blue_Blur

@Randomname19: This has happened to me a lot in most of the Splatfest's. It's completely normal, the match doesn't score any points for your team, though. Dogs are probably the more popular team then; it would only make sense to team you up with another dog team if they're fewer team cat players playing.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

PaperMario64

Europe Splatfest results:

Votes
Cats: 46 % Dogs: 54 %

Wins
Cats: 56 % Dogs 44 %

Final results:
270-230

PaperMario64

-Green-

After seeing those results, I no longer want to visit Europe... o-o

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Nicolai

@PaperMario64: Hooray! I'm glad Cats are victorious in one region!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Blue_Blur

@NintyMan: Yes! Go Team Cats! I was on Team Cats for the NA Splatfest, made it to Cat Queen, but sadly, that wasn't enough. Glad to see my team finally win!!!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic