Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 10:22 GMT
Hey, I would be grateful if anyone who owns this could let me know the controller options for this game.
I have it pre-ordered from Amazon for the release next week, but not sure what controllers I will need for multiplayer, there's a high chance that I'll be having regular 3 player races, and I dunno whether or not to invest in a pro controller (can't really afford two) or is it best to just use wii remotes or remote/nunchuk combo?
3DS Friend Code - 4725 7930 1878
NPFC Team - PontefractFC - FE1F3B2AB
2. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 12:37 GMT
I saw the answer elsewhere on the internet, so here it is:
The source is Sumo Digital, the developers.
3. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 12:43 GMT
"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better
3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi
4. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 16:12 GMT
Thanks for the help
Doesn't it support the pro controller then?
5. Posted: Wed 21st Nov 2012 10:53 GMT
It supports the pro controller too.
6. Posted: Wed 21st Nov 2012 22:08 GMT
7. Posted: Wed 21st Nov 2012 22:08 GMT