Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Thu 18th Apr 2013 10:06 BST
For those who are interested.
Wii U has any existing CryEngine games?
Edited on Thu 18th April, 2013 @ 10:28 by UpdateNightmare
2. Posted: Thu 18th Apr 2013 13:53 BST
No games, but the engine runs on the console, as stated by the developers of Crysis 3.
3. Posted: Thu 18th Apr 2013 14:52 BST
Yup, Crysis 3 was reported to be running perfectly on Wii U, but big EA pulled the plug on the project.
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299
2 SPOOKY 4 U!
4. Posted: Thu 18th Apr 2013 14:58 BST
5. Posted: Thu 18th Apr 2013 17:09 BST
Is Capcom's understanding with Nintendo going to end soon?
They should have announced this after MH4 release on Wii U
It might be one of these F2P games that stays in China tho.
6. Posted: Thu 18th Apr 2013 17:49 BST
Yea, it really looks like Monster Hunter Frontier Online type of thing, for PC and stays in Asia.
7. Posted: Thu 18th Apr 2013 20:20 BST
Wait...is this Monster Hunter game real? o.0
Name is Joey btw.
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
P.S: Great Jaggi says "Hey!".