Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,519

Fuzzy

Ah ok. Didn't know if was private (haven't touched the wii in a while)

Added. Lets go.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

SCRAPPER392

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Online anyone? Sick of randoms, lol.

How far are you in single player? I just finished 3 star missions. I haven't tried online yet, but I'll go. Depends on the mission, but I'm pretty sure I can do pretty well with my current status.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

BenAV

I'd join you if it wasn't for the temporarily locked regions.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Namco

I can't join any room, does someone has the same problem? I really want to hunt together I'm still a noob though

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

SCRAPPER392

Geez. Guess I'm going solo then, since region lock and internet problems.
Looks like Chrono bailed. Anyway, if anyone wants to play online that can, let me know. I haven't even touched online yet.

Qwest

Chrono_Cross

SCAR392 wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Online anyone? Sick of randoms, lol.

How far are you in single player? I just finished 3 star missions. I haven't tried online yet, but I'll go. Depends on the mission, but I'm pretty sure I can do pretty well with my current status.

I'm on the five star on the offline. Haven't bothered with it in two days. Add my NNID and join my game in a little bit.

I'm almost HR 3. I need to do my urgent as soon as I beat Agnaktor and Los.

Edit: Oh and my SD TV is a little odd so it's hard to read text just an FYI.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

BenAV

sir_Anthony wrote:

I can't join any room, does someone has the same problem?

My Wii U has a really bad Wi-Fi connection (the router's on the other side of the house), but I joined my friend online last night for a few hours, no disconnections or anything and the game and voice chat worked perfectly.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

cyrex

I have a question here about the charm table, when will i have to deal with that? any tips or websites that highlight these info. I am new and this is my first monster hunter game, and i tried google but i couldnt find what im looking for.

Please any tip would be appreciated

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

BenAV

Your charm table is assigned to your character as soon as you press the New Game button, and you're stuck on that table forever, so it has to be sorted out before even starting the game if you plan to try to get onto a specific table.
If you don't care that much, then it probably doesn't matter too much which table you're on, as long as it's not a cursed table.

Here's a random guide (there's a million guides and topics around the internet if you want to look more into it):
http://www.club1kjho.com/t313-everything-about-charm-tables-w...

Unfortunately at the moment, the websites to check which table you're on are broken, so there's not really any easy way to work out which table you're on.

Edit: Just as I posted this, the website to find out what table you're on worked for me.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

TsunamiSensei

I have full Duramboros armor. I feel strong.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SCRAPPER392

@Chrono_Cross
Just added you. My ID name wasn't named by me. Just an FYI. I'll put my name in my sig now I guess.

Qwest

Aviator

Anyone PAL who wants to hunt?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

BenAV

Anyone know where to find the Gargwa Eggs in Misty Peaks?
I can't seem to find them.

BenAV

Aviator

If Gargwa is what I think it is (those big bird things), hit them from behind and they should drop an egg.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

BenAV

Yep, just worked that out.
Kicked one and it dropped an egg.
Thanks anyway though.

BenAV

cyrex

I saw somewhere that in order to know in which charm table you belong you, You need to know write down what you get from the fishing boat in the same exact sequence. Is there any way where you can retrieve what you got? cause i can not remember what i got after the first fishing trip.

Please any help would be appreciated

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

Chrono_Cross

SCAR392 wrote:

@Chrono_Cross
Just added you. My ID name wasn't named by me. Just an FYI. I'll put my name in my sig now I guess.

I didn't get your friend request.

All I need is Agnaktor, then Urgent, then HR 3. The suspense, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.