Showing 21 to 25 of 25
21. Posted: Thu 22nd Mar 2012 16:09 GMT
It's over 9000 3DOs.
22. Posted: Fri 23rd Mar 2012 15:42 GMT
It's 599 US PS3s.
23. Posted: Fri 23rd Mar 2012 17:50 GMT
Well if you look at it in that way then PS2 was a beefed up version of PS One, and so. But I think Wii U is a beefed up version of Wii but they gaming controls will be different. Nintendo might focus more on traditional/tablet control and less on motion control. But I hope they won't abandon motion control as Skyward Sword is a lot of fun playing with motion controls.
My 3DS code: 1032-2518-1374
24. Posted: Fri 23rd Mar 2012 17:57 GMT
Its 3 gamecubes taped together
25. Posted: Thu 29th Mar 2012 06:42 BST
I guess you could argue either way. Isn't the Xbox 360 a beefed up Xbox? Ya dig?But since there's a new aspect to it, the touch controller, I'd say no. It's a new idea, so it's not beefed up, but beefed differently.