Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 2,985

TeeJay

@Meowpheel: I just noticed the thing you said about Fierce Diety Link being able to use the Ocarina. I didn't know this! Thanks

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

I did it! I finally did it! I unlocked Young Link's Tier 2 weapon. Man they must be well aware that Young Link is strong because they made it a struggle to get right to the end. I needed a hookshot to unlock the square (there's only one on the map) and I had to A Rank a quest where I had to beat Ganon, Phantom Ganon AND the Imprisoned in 10 minutes. Not to mention all the previous struggles. This thing was well-earned.

((EDIT: Man, the thread is pretty quiet today. Even though each of my posts are hours apart, I'll edit this one instead of posting a new one.))

Finished the Windwaker Map! And by that I mean I beat the square that unlocks the next Adventure Map, not that I got all the Tier 2 weapons. The next Adventure Map is the Mastet Quest Map. Back to Zelda 1 again...I think I'll try and unlock all the Tier 2 weapons before moving on though.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Smash_kirby

I am wondering if anyone has noticed a drain in battery life when the system is closed with Hyrule warriors is running? I have had Smash and Xenoblade in my system before but the game is killing my battery in sleep mode.

Smash_kirby

Randomname19

It took me a really long time,but now all the characters are at level 255 and they have all the badges.
I Have all the Skulltulas and I don't care about the hearts and the remaing two weapons becuase they're too hard to get,for me the game is complete.I'll just keep playing it every now and then for the sake of it.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Eel

@Detective_TeeJay: Phantom Ganon has a crippling weakness to bombs

When he enters his second phase (he stops playing volleyball and starts duplicating himself) just throwing normal bombs at him will make him fall and show his weak point thingy.

It makes battling him much faster.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

The Imprisoned is definitely the most annoying of those 3 bosses

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

@Meowpheel: I know. I had to do that in order to beat the 3 boss mission

Eel

I got a funny idea for the the PH/ST DLC... What if instead of being the character, Linebeck was Link's new weapon...? Kinda like an inverted Great Fairy.

Like, Linebeck and Link working in tandem, with Link doing most of the fighting and 'Beck being involved in humorous ways (looking distressed and trying to defend himself most of the time).

With cannon balls falling from the sky, some of Link's weapons from PH, Jolene appearing out of nowhere to slash at them (hurting the enemies), and Phantom Linebeck serving as his stronger attacks.

It would be funny to receive Linebecks as weapon drops.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

TeeJay

@Meowpheel: While that sounds hilarious, I think I would prefer him as a character rather than a weapon

LzWinky

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The Imprisoned is definitely the most annoying of those 3 bosses

But on the flip side, Legends has that Linkle chapter with all the small Imprisoneds. It made farming for materials A LOT easier

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Also, is it just me or do Toon Link and Skull Kid have the same laugh?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Toon Link is secretly evil! I KNEW IT!!

ginn

Still have one character code for the WiiU version. I'm going to give it away within 24 hours. If you want to enter the 'giveaway', post below why you want it!

ginn

Randomname19

@ginn: Both me and my sister really want to play as Skull Kid(and as the other characters too,but Skull Kid the most).

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

LzWinky

How does each map (wind waker, master quest, etc.) unlock?

Eel

@TingLz: You unlock them by beating the previous one (beating the last boss of the map, not necessarily beat the whole map). It goes:

Classic -> Great Sea -> Master Quest -> Twilight & Termina

Bloop.

LzWinky

Ah I see. I completely obliterated Ganon with Fierce Deity Link. It felt so good

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.