Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 2,985

Eel

I got WW Ganondorf's robes for the fairies... It looks awesome.

And conveniently it's a light element item, so my best fairy can wear it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

@Meowpheel: The sarcasm is not lost on me, nor is it appreciated.

If I went and revived that thread (wherever it may be cause I certainly couldn't find it the first time) , it would just be me talking to myself since everyone else seems to feel differently and will of course stick to posting here. So there's no point.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Gremstein

Have they given any information on what kind of weapons or abilities the upcoming characters will have?

Gremstein

Eel

Well, we know Medli will use her Rito Harp and will likely have the light element. She also uses gusts of wind and dive bombs to attack, and seems able to use the mark of (at least) Din as a magical attack.

Marin's concept art shows the Sea Lily's Bell next to her and it's presumably her weapon, if that's final or just a concept, we don't know. It's likely that it will have the water or light elements.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

It's getting rather annoying that I still haven't unlocked the Wind Waker adventure map but I'm sure even if I unlocked it tomorrow I'd be blocked off due to not owning Horse, Gauntlets, Baton and a few other level 1 weapons from the first Adventure map.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

How in the world am I supposed to beat Cia's Tale in Legends? I don't remember it being this stupid in the Wii U version

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Gremstein

I'm very interested to see what they do with Marin. I hope her moveset doesn't get too weird like Zant's was.

Gremstein

Undead_terror

Last time I played I was at

the place with the knight ghosts, Impa kept fleeing =w=, even when everything was going alright, are you suppose to hold her hand or something? because I couldn't do anything without her running away...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

@TingLz: I spammed amiibo until I had enough ruppees to beat the levels on normal, but that's just me. Morph's advice is probably faster

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Gremstein

God it must have taken forever to save up rupees just with Amiibo.

Gremstein

Grumblevolcano

@TingLz: Make sure your characters are leveled up decently using rupees, also that you have all the combos and at least some defense (Mirror Shield badges). It would be helpful knowing a specifc chapter to give specific help.

@Undead_terror: I assume you're talking about the Temple of the Sacred Sword level in Legend mode. Here's some tips:
1. Activate the 3 owl statues before the ghost soldiers arrive. When Impa is in trouble, use the golden ocarina to warp to the owl statue nearest her. Focus on defeating Magic Stash Troops and Summoners. (Arguably the most important tip) As soon as the large wave of reinforcements appear, focus on defeating the fake Lana. Once she is defeated, the ghost soldiers disappear and the rest of the stage is pretty easy in comparison.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

@Gremstein: Ocassionally an amiibo will give 50,000 ruppees. A few of those are sufficient to start off the characters with including their skill trees and such.

LzWinky

Well I made it to Wind Waker. Easy really made things a bit...too easy. Oh well! I hated Cia, Wizzro and Volga anyway

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

You can always return and beat the harder modes later.

Completely unrelated, I noticed something random in the free theme they gave with Legends.... The Skull Kid (with Majora's Mask, mind you) is on the top screen with the heroes

You know, that evil-looking, completely crazy (and devoid of any empathy) demon-in-a-mask. True hero material

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

And with that, my killing machine is complete. I luckily got a bunch of gold drops from Ganon and Ganondorf

jump

Meowpheel wrote:

You can always return and beat the harder modes later.

Completely unrelated, I noticed something random in the free theme they gave with Legends.... The Skull Kid (with Majora's Mask, mind you) is on the top screen with the heroes

You know, that evil-looking, completely crazy (and devoid of any empathy) demon-in-a-mask. True hero material

He's not so bad in the end, it's the mask's fault!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

TeeJay

All right, okay. I finally got to experience what Young Link can truly do. I get it now. He's a little ball of genocide, that kid.

Once you build up enough special to convert to an insta-full magic bar, you're basically all set as long as there are enough enemies. Fierce Diety Link can pull off his best combo much faster, fast enough to mostly fill the special bar by the time Focus Spirit finally runs out, so Young Link just has to kill a couple more enemies to be Fierce Diety Link again.

Eel

@arronishere: yeah, but whenever he's wearing the mask, it's the mask at the helm. And he is wearing it here

About Young Link, you can actually use his Ocarina as FD Link. So no need to transform back!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

TeeJay

I finally unlocked Toon Link's Great Sea outfit. Just as I had hoped, it's his Crawfish casual outfit! Except it weirdly still has the cinnamon roll belt that his hero's clothes have, and they're colored blue like his shirt. Odd.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.