Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Tue 18th Dec 2012 07:47 GMT
When one syncs it to the console (paired). Is there any icon on the menu showing the battery like how it shows the picture of a Gamepad and 4 Wiimotes?
Does it show a Pro controller or is it shown as a Wiimote. Also if a Wiimote is paired, does the Pro controller get placed as Player 2? In the 4 blue light below?
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX
2. Posted: Tue 18th Dec 2012 08:51 GMT
i would like to know this too.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25
3. Posted: Tue 18th Dec 2012 09:13 GMT
I can clue you in by saying one thing, The instruction manuals are a good place to start to find out about this.
4. Posted: Tue 18th Dec 2012 09:31 GMT
The info I am asking is not in the manual.
5. Posted: Tue 18th Dec 2012 10:01 GMT
It treats the same as it treats a Wii Remote.
It appears on the menu under the Wii remote icon and if you have a Wii Remote synced as player one then the Pro Controller will be player two.
My Colors! 3D Gallery
3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV
6. Posted: Tue 18th Dec 2012 10:03 GMT
7. Posted: Tue 18th Dec 2012 10:07 GMT