Forums

Topic: Crytek: "Not a fat chance" of Crysis 3 coming to Wii U

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

shingi_70

Huh the nothing of value lost comments and not caring that games aren't on the system proves the point most of you would he horrible business people.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

19Robb92

Ryno wrote:

warnerdan wrote:

To be successful the Wii U only needs strong first-party content and that usual Nintendo magic.

Disagree, Nintendo needs 3rd party support as well to be successful.

You think? The Wii had a HUGE success due to first party games like Mario. Sure, motion controls gained some of the sales but there's a reason New Super Mario Bros. Wii sold over 23 million units and WiiFit over 14 million etc.. I definitely think the WiiU could be successful by only maintaining the Nintendo first party and some other 3rd part exclusives like the Wii has.

The library would just be very limited and we would have huge droughts from time to time.. Like with the Wii. I however definitely think the WiiU needs 3rd party support. Cause I honestly stopped playing my Wii after Zelda Skyward Sword. 3rd party support could have had me still playing it. But I don't think 3rd party support is needed for Nintendo to succeed.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

shingi_70

But can you bank on thewii u being a success of like the wii. The wiiu is not going to get any where near wii numbers and as the console status quot shifts a useless tablet wont do the trick.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

19Robb92

Sony_70 wrote:

But can you bank on thewii u being a success of like the wii. The wiiu is not going to get any where near wii numbers and as the console status quot shifts a useless tablet wont do the trick.

I don't think the WiiU will be anywhere NEAR the success of the Wii either. But I definitely don't think it'll be unsuccessful.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

edhe

kkslider5552000 wrote:

edhe wrote:

Oh, well, Crysis sucks, Crytek's loss.

Damn i'm such an immature Nintendo fanboy.

Ad hominem - Wikipedia

"Edhe, clearly you're the biggest fanboy! If you don't like Crysis 2, you are stupid! I know that's harsh but it's the truth!" Hahahaha oh wow. I wish I had thought of how dumb this is sooner.

Hey, guys I don't like Gears of War, I must be the biggest fanboy ever. I should have gotten beaten by my dad as a child for being such a fanboy! waits patiently for Bioshock Infinite and Assassin's Creed 3

My comment would have made more sense had the comment it was referring to not been taken down.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Ueoua

Sony_70 wrote:

Huh the nothing of value lost comments and not caring that games aren't on the system proves the point most of you would he horrible business people.

We have a more important job. We are the consumers.

Ueoua

Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Sony_70 wrote:

The wiiu is not going to get any where near wii numbers and as the console status quot shifts a useless tablet wont do the trick.

citation needed

or at least more than a single sentence, I don't even disagree necessarily...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ryno

@19Robb92: Yeah, I do think Nintendo would struggle with only 1st party titles. There are a ton of options to play video games on now and I think a video game specific company like Nintendo better provide its consumers the option to play a majority of the most popular titles. Nintendo already has a "weak" reputation among those who only own a PS360 and not providing a system to play these games would only exacerbate this viewpoint. As Sony_70 mentioned, the Wii U isn't going to have the success the Wii had because the environment has drastically changed so Nintendo needs to attract people to buy the Wii U who will buy multiple pieces of 1st party and 3rd party software. I don't think Legend of Zelda and Mario with all of his appearances will be enough to make happy investors.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

theblackdragon

Sony_70 wrote:

last i checked, you didn't need a degree in business in order to enjoy games.

thanks for derailing the thread yet again after i cleaned it out this morning, though, i appreciate it. lemme know when you're ready to play nice.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.