Wii U Forum

Topic: After the Wii U, where does Nintendo go from here?

Showing 81 to 91 of 91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

81. Posted:

Downhill.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamesake

82. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Its only a matter of time
Untitled

Sega still does what Nintendon't.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordTendoboy

83. Posted:

@Gamesake

Sega doesn't make consoles anymore. Please tell me this is fake.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

84. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

@Gamesake

Sega doesn't make consoles anymore. Please tell me this is fake.

no, that actually happened

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheetahman91

85. Posted:

I have no idea. The Wii U ain't even out yet.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

86. Posted:

we can either get back to the topic or i can lock the thread.
hint: you don't want to make me lock the thread

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NotFinite

87. Posted:

As I was saying here: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii2/after_the_wii_u_where...

After the Wii U, I think Nintendo will focus on kinect-like technology or VR-headset technology.

NotFinite

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordTendoboy

88. Posted:

NotFinite wrote:

As I was saying here: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii2/after_the_wii_u_where...

After the Wii U, I think Nintendo will focus on kinect-like technology or VR-headset technology.

VR headset technology? The industry is pushing that silly 3D glasses gimmick, and you think the next step is VR headsets? Do you realize how stupid people will look with a giant helmet strapped to their heads?

But the kids will say "Look ma, I'm actually in the game world! It's so immersive!" And the parents just roll their eyes.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NotFinite

89. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

NotFinite wrote:

As I was saying here: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii2/after_the_wii_u_where...

After the Wii U, I think Nintendo will focus on kinect-like technology or VR-headset technology.

VR headset technology? The industry is pushing that silly 3D glasses gimmick, and you think the next step is VR headsets? Do you realize how stupid people will look with a giant helmet strapped to their heads?

But the kids will say "Look ma, I'm actually in the game world! It's so immersive!" And the parents just roll their eyes.

I do realize that helmets looks ridiculous. Thankfully, most VR headsets will be in the form of glasses. I am sorry that you are so behind in technology that you immediately think of helmets when you hear "VR."

NotFinite

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordTendoboy

90. Posted:

NotFinite wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

NotFinite wrote:

As I was saying here: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii2/after_the_wii_u_where...

After the Wii U, I think Nintendo will focus on kinect-like technology or VR-headset technology.

VR headset technology? The industry is pushing that silly 3D glasses gimmick, and you think the next step is VR headsets? Do you realize how stupid people will look with a giant helmet strapped to their heads?

But the kids will say "Look ma, I'm actually in the game world! It's so immersive!" And the parents just roll their eyes.

I do realize that helmets looks ridiculous. Thankfully, most VR headsets will be in the form of glasses. I am sorry that you are so behind in technology that you immediately think of helmets when you hear "VR."

So you're referring to a more "Virtual Boy" type of experience? Can companies really make normal-size glasses with tiny screens on them that project images directly into your eyes? Is that technology feasible now?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NX01Trekkie1992

91. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

NotFinite wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

NotFinite wrote:

As I was saying here: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii2/after_the_wii_u_where...

After the Wii U, I think Nintendo will focus on kinect-like technology or VR-headset technology.

VR headset technology? The industry is pushing that silly 3D glasses gimmick, and you think the next step is VR headsets? Do you realize how stupid people will look with a giant helmet strapped to their heads?

But the kids will say "Look ma, I'm actually in the game world! It's so immersive!" And the parents just roll their eyes.

I do realize that helmets looks ridiculous. Thankfully, most VR headsets will be in the form of glasses. I am sorry that you are so behind in technology that you immediately think of helmets when you hear "VR."

So you're referring to a more "Virtual Boy" type of experience? Can companies really make normal-size glasses with tiny screens on them that project images directly into your eyes? Is that technology feasible now?

theoretically, yes, it's just a matter of cost vs feasibility

NX01Trekkie1992