Forums

Topic: 3,000 miles to Wii U

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

LetsGoRetro

Let Chevy be your Epona, and Middle America your Hyrule field as you travel across the dangerous landscape to the exciting mysteries to await at the end of our journey.

That wasn't cheesy, right? Oh, incredibly? Ok.

Well, let me tell you what the heck I'm talking about since you're probably confused, lol. Attending an e3 with a Zelda reveal is on my bucket list. That Twilight Princess one looked so damn epic and I hated that I missed it! I will not miss this one. Of course, we have already seen 1 trailer, but it doesn't show much at all, so the REAL reveal is going to be incredible and very different from anything we're probably thinking it's going to be. This is the perfect storm in 2015 as we know e3 is probably going to be the major reveal (not every Zelda game debuts at e3- Link Between Worlds, anyone?) and Shigeryu Miyamoto is sure to be there as he's still alive and kicking and heading projects at Nintendo (Meeting Shiggy is like 1b on the bucket list). On top of that, if you're not a Zelda fanatic, you're still going to get, at the very least a Starfox reveal and/or demo, as well as a strong possibility of a hopefully not too short and sweet Metroid reveal or atleast mention.

If none of these excite you then, well, you probably don't like Nintendo so what the heck are you doing here? lol. Xenoblade's GOTTA be playable. SMT x FE will likely be too, assuming they've just kept it under wraps and it's not in development... heck!

What I'm getting at, is- This is going to be a GREAT E3. How can you NOT want to go to it?

So, why this thread?

Well, I don't know how to get tickets, and have been told it's near impossible, so I'm checking in with you fine folks. I REALLY want to go to this thing so I"m looking for someone to help me with info on how to get my own tickets, or if not possible, someone with an extra ticket and we could arrange things, etc. etc.

I don't care if I go by myself, with family and friends, or just go as a guest to someone I buy a ticket off of, but I need to go to this. I'd be coming from Boston. So, anybody else want to go to e3/curious about the same thing as I/have the answers to my questions, etc?

Help me out!

LetsGoRetro

DefHalan

You have to work in the industry to get a ticket for e3, or pay near $1000. Most of the time they check IDs at every door so it is hard to borrow a Pass, my wife and I spent most of the day waiting and looking for a door not checking IDs 1 day, it wasn't fun. Nintendo will probably keep Zelda and Miyamoto in the press appointment only area, meaning even if you work in the industry but aren't press and don't set up an appointmentwith Nintendo you probably won't see either of those things. Good luck with your quest.

The easiest thing to do would be become QA for a developer or publisher, but that pass will be limited, and you probably won't get to see what you want. The next idea would be create your own website but you need lots of content and lots of page views before you will be allowed. Good luck.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.