Forums

Topic: Super Mario Brothers or Super Smash Brothers

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

V8_Ninja

Well, if you're talking about individual games, then Super Mario Bros. wins hands down. However, if you're talking about series, then it gets a bit more complicated:

Most Improvement Over Time: Super Smash Bros.

Best Variety: Super Mario Bros.

Most Fun in Short Bursts: Super Smash Bros.

Overall Best: Super Mario Bros.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

MetalMario

Mario.

The rules of MetalMario clearly state in any "What's Better" situation, Mario is the clear and undisputed better choice. Thank you.

But I love Smash Bros too. Probably slightly less that Mario.

Things can be liked slightly less than Mario, but they are not allowed to be liked more or equal to Mario.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Porky

Supmer Smash Brothers all the way!

Porky

Dizzy_Boy

Super mario bros all the way. simply because it`s the main reason that gaming as a whole, is what it is today.
without the nes and super mario bros, video games would have died in the `80's. FACT. and smash bros wouldn`t even be here with out it.
if you don`t beleive me, do some research into the video game crash of the `80's. and you`ll find that i`m right.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

JebbyDeringer

Super Mario Brothers. I'm one of the few people that doesn't like Super Smash Brothers. I find the controls too floaty and unresponsive.

JebbyDeringer

Porky

my_point_is wrote:

Super mario bros all the way. simply because it`s the main reason that gaming as a whole, is what it is today.
without the nes and super mario bros, video games would have died in the `80's. FACT. and smash bros wouldn`t even be here with out it.
if you don`t beleive me, do some research into the video game crash of the `80's. and you`ll find that i`m right.

True but Smash Brothers is funner with friends than Mario bros.

Porky

MagmaShishio

I say super Mario brothers though you can't really compare the two because their genre's are completely different. Smash is fighting while Mario is platforming. Both are amazing in their respective categories and have provided me with many hours of fun however both should be compared to games in their genre's. Like Mario brothers to sonic or smash to tatsunoko.

"Leave all that can be spared behind. We travel light. Let's hunt some Orc."

SilverBaretta

V8+Ninja wrote:

Most Improvement Over Time: Super Smash Bros.

Best Variety: Super Mario Bros.

Most Fun in Short Bursts: Super Smash Bros.

Overall Best: Super Mario Bros.

I think that about sums it up.

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

FATEM

SMB wins because, in my opinion, Super Smash Brothers has gotten worse with each sequel whereas Super Mario Brothers has gone from strength to strength to gimmick to strength.

FATEM

Digiki

Super Mario Bros. is better, I'd rather play SSB though. (And for more than one played SSB is obviously bettter...)

Noire

The Great Giana Sisters

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Is it really fair to compare them? They are brothers after all

I like each one for different reasons, but I can't really say which one is better

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.