Forums

Topic: How many of you Americans think we'll get SSB64 this Monday?

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Cheezy

Well?

Because, it's Nintendo of America, no.

Edited on by Cheezy

Who Are You?

Knux

Knowing NOA,more than likely...NOT!

Knux

Don

I don't care about SSB, I only care that Japan has Final Fantasy and Super Mario Kart and we don't.

Don

TwilightV

One can only hope right? Although I kinda want some new VCA games, too.

TwilightV

retired_account

I hope we get Mario Kart, just so we get something before EU.

retired_account

Rapadash6

Probably not, in fact, I'd be surprised if we got it by the end of the month. I sure hope we don't have to wait too long but I've lost all faith in North American VC releases. On the bright side, this denotes that we will be getting the game at least. For a while there I was starting to think we may never see it outside of Japan.

Future Wii purchases:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Zelda Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sin and Punishment 2

theblackdragon

if it's anything like Majora's Mask was, it'll be a few more weeks 'til we get it.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ItsFuzzyPickles

Hopefully, yes, but probably not. Nintendo of America never gives us schedule for ANYTHING related to the Virtual Console! I promise not to complain about it not being released in North America yet for seven weeks.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Noire

I don't think it's coming Monday. Honestly, I'm not going to buy it right off the bat anyway. I think I'll wait till that nostalgia bug bites me in the arse.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Rapadash6 wrote:

Probably not, in fact, I'd be surprised if we got it by the end of the month. I sure hope we don't have to wait too long but I've lost all faith in North American VC releases. On the bright side, this denotes that we will be getting the game at least. For a while there I was starting to think we may never see it outside of Japan.

That's seems so logical for anyone to simply understand! So come on people; let's not get so worked up if it doesn't happen! June 15th, 22nd, or 29th are all of our possible canidate for SSB64 release dates on the VC; I could be wrong if it doesn't show up on at least one of those dates... but that's what I'm predicting anyway!

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Hopefully, yes, but probably not. Nintendo of America never gives us schedule for ANYTHING related to the Virtual Console! I promise not to complain about it not being released in North America yet for seven weeks.

Nice to see someone's holing to their no complaining promise!

Edited on by Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.