Showing 1 to 13 of 13
1. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 06:09 BST
1. You can exchange any game for one of equal value2. No game received in exchange can be exchanged for another game3. No game exchanged can be re-acquired in exchange for another game4. Exchanged games can only be exchanged with games from the same company
Edited on Fri 9th September, 2011 @ 06:20 by The_Ink_Pit_Ox
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
2. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 06:15 BST
Half Nintendo Life moderator, half duck, all awesome!
Feeling mad? Wanna play a game? Then click here!
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
3. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 06:17 BST
I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south
4. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 06:28 BST
If I download a Konami game then exchange it for a Capcom game then how does Capcom benefit from me playing their game? Would Konami have to send Capcom the money I paid for the Konami game?
Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.
I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!
5. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 06:33 BST
4. They give me everything for free.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
6. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 06:39 BST
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!
7. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 06:40 BST
5. Release the long-awaited Pizza Channel
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
8. Posted: Fri 9th Sep 2011 04:38 BST
6. Make the Wii dispense free money.
Why do astronauts backtrack?They forgot the Space Jump Boots.
9. Posted: Fri 9th Sep 2011 21:39 BST
7. Release games on the VC.
10. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 03:16 BST
Stuff to watch
200 games and counting
Shops, GIFs & more...
Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter: JusticeColde
11. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 03:28 BST
Believe everything, nothing is a lie. Oh, and don't forget to be offended by things that have nothing to do with you. Perfect.
12. Posted: Mon 19th Sep 2011 11:42 BST
I can already order pizza online using the Internet Channel.
But then I can already watch episodes of Kirby on YouTube on the Wii and I still sometimes watch the Kirby TV Channel.
13. Posted: Thu 22nd Sep 2011 01:43 BST
Maybe, someone could get 2 games for the price of one easy though. The most simple of which is you play one to death and when you're bored with it exchange it, getting 2 games for the price of 1. Saving game a to the SD card as well, taking it out, exchanging, disconecting the wii to the internet and plugging the SD card in. They'd have to make it so the wii no longer plays that game.
*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Sorry everyone, but GLaDOS has been delayed.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332