Showing 1 to 14 of 14
1. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 17:22 BST
1. Super Play2. Computer & Video Games3. Sega Saturn Magazine4. N64 Magazine5. Nintendo Magazine System
Edited on Wed 16th September, 2009 @ 16:15 by Bass_X0
Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.
I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!
2. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 17:32 BST
824. Nintendo Power
Edited on Tue 15th September, 2009 @ 17:32 by Odnetnin
"Congratulations to Odnetnin for Most Disturbing Post 2009" - Adam
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
3. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 17:45 BST
1. Diehard Gamefan2. Nintendo Power3. Electronic Games4. PSM5. Retro Gamer
Edited on Tue 15th September, 2009 @ 17:45 by Corbs
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
4. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 17:56 BST
1. Nintendo Power (FTW!)2. Playstation Magazine (This was back in the day of the original Sony Playstation)3. Game Informer (Could they be anymore biased against Nintendo?)
CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN
5. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 22:35 BST
The only one I read is Nintendo Power, put the pieces together.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
6. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 22:37 BST
7. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 00:22 BST
All my favorite magazines are defunct.
1. EGM2. Pocket Games3. OPM (Officila Playstation Magazine)
and the other 2 just made it to the list by default:
4. Nintendo Power5. Game Informer (I hate them so much)
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
8. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 02:49 BST
@Ricardo91 lol i hate game informer too,i get it free cause i signed up for the Gamestop card that lets you get deals when trading in games. i mean its not bad as far previews and interviews with rad developers go (although i can count the number of times they have given a wii game the cover on one hand) ....but the people doing the reviews are a JOKE, espeically when reviewing wii games...so much hating and anti wii bias. if a good wii game comes out, they give it a 7.5 and front like "ahhh this is pretty good....for a wii game. the reviewers need to get a reality check and realize the only reason they exist is because gamestop basiclly gives the magazine away for free. just my opinion; not trying to downgrade anyone who like game informer.
my favorite magz would probably be electronic gaming monthly or nintendo power. but for real: who needs videogame magazines when you have dope sites like nintendolife?
9. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:12 BST
I loved Nintendo Magazine System back in the SNES days. It had good humour & really lavishly presented player guides.
1.NMS2.Edge3.N64 Magazine4.Retro Gamer5.Games Master
10. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 12:40 BST
1. Mean Machines/ C&VG (ha, ha I know picking two is cheating).2. Retro Gamer.3. Super Play. 4. gamesTM5. Sega Saturn Magazine (OSSM).
I would like to give a extra little mention to Ultimate Future Games magazine, it had fun coverage of the transition between 16 bit into 32 bit gaming.
Edited on Wed 16th September, 2009 @ 12:44 by JamieO
I am passionate about retro gaming, from antiquated consoles to the continuation of classics. I am also into 3DS, PS3 and Xperia Play games. I blast my ears to breakneck melodic punk, gruff vocals and nimble alternative guitar hooks. Tweet: @JamieOretro Google+: About Me
11. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 15:50 BST
1.Electronic Gaming Magazine (sadly gone)2.Official Playstation Magaizine (also gone)
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
12. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 00:09 BST
@Corbie Did 'Diehard Gamefan' look as though it was just titled 'Gamefan' if you glanced at its cover?I am sure I've got a few copies of that around our flat, when WH Smiths used to import US magazines.I definitely remember reading a mag called 'Gamefan' and being impressed by the quality of its coverage.
13. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 11:09 BST
I enjoyed GamePro back in the day when they had the scoring system with the excited face in red or sad face in blue or purple. I have not picked one up latley because I know its changed. Nintendo Power has always been very good, but its issues from the NES days are classic. I also liked Sega Visions as well. They had great coverage during the 16-bit era
"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14
14. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 15:23 BST
The only ones I ever read were GamePro, EGM and Nintendo Power (Issue 13-209, I think thats where I stopped)
Edited on Sun 20th September, 2009 @ 15:24 by Travenous
"Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." - Onett Librarian from EarthBound