Forums

Topic: Who remembers the Game Gear game Surf Ninjas?!

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

The_Cow

This is was one SUPER AWESOME Game Gear game I absolutely loved!
Untitled
Untitled

Also anybody fans of the actual movie!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Also enjoy these videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMzXKs9n3i4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vSCViCQWFc

KWANZU DUDES!!!

Edited on by The_Cow

Favorite Song from The Crow City of Angels: I'm Your Boogie Man by White Zombie
Favorite The Crow Quotes: "It can't rain all of the time!" "It's not a good day to be a bad guy, huh?!" "Victims, aren't we all!"

The_Fox

Huh, never even heard of the movie let alone the game. I was too scared to click the links after I saw Rob Schneider was in it.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

The_Cow

Come on people; I feel so alone here!
I'm trying to liven up this board with memorable threads about past & forgotten games... some I personally loved!
And anybody who had a Game Gear should know about this game/movie!

I mean in the movie; who can't forget that the kid brother Adam had a Game Gear! Or those famous quotes from Rob Schneider; "Seriously that's what money can't buy, knives!" LOL!

Edited on by The_Cow

Favorite The Crow Quotes: "It can't rain all of the time!" "It's not a good day to be a bad guy, huh?!" "Victims, aren't we all!"

The_Fox

Hey, don't feel bad. Threads tend to die quickly on this forum for some reason. To be honest, I don't know how many people on this site even had a Game Gear.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

brandonbwii

I saw the movie but don't remember it very well. Never played the game. As for low traffic, no one EVER answered me in my Which is the more accessible Wii tennis game? post. So you have a lot of replies compared to my zero.

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

DjPhatskillz

surf ninjas was a rad movie...if the game is anything like the movie it should be pretty righteous. we need more ninjas that can surf these days.

p.s. we need more ninjas in general

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricardo91

I never heard of the movie, but EGM mentioned the game once in one of their retro articles. Looks hilarious!

@The Crow. You think your thread's doing badly? I once made a thread that was supposed to unite all the numerous "What games should I get?" threads here. How many hits did I get? One. ONE hit for a topic that should've gotten so many more. Then I made a thread about Pulseman, and by the end of the day, the only only comment I got was some guy telling me I shouldn't complain about the lack of posts. It really pisses me off.

That's why I keep all my thread ideas for VC-Forums. I trust the community more, and they're much more likely to respond to my threads. It seems that the only threads around here that get a decent amount of action are ones that have no discussion whatsoever, or ones like "THE SUPER AWESOME RANDOM FORUM OF RANDOM RANDOMNESS!!!!".

SpentAllMyTokens

I still have this game. It was a lot of fun! It was awesome that Adam had a game gear too. Represent! I don't think I'd like the movie if I watched it again now, but as a kid I was really into Ninjas.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Sushie

I remember the movie, but not the game. I believe I would have melted from all the awesomeness if I had experienced both .

@TokenGirl: When you were a kid? But they're still so cool!

Edited on by Sushie

A Fool and his Wii Points are easily parted.

The_Cow

bump

come on some people still got love this movie?!

who can't forget those memorable quotes?!
"Money can't buy knives!"
"Hey I found Waldo!" "Really?!" "PSYCHE!"

theblackdragon

ah, Rob Schneider. has he ever played a role in anything that wasn't (a) hilariously bad, (b) a comedy, or (c) both? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

The_Cow

theblackdragon wrote:

ah, Rob Schneider. has he ever played a role in anything that wasn't (a) hilariously bad, (b) a comedy, or (c) both? :3

Wouldn't matter; he's a funny dude & I happen to like Rob Schneider! Also I loved the movie The Hot Chick; which has him in it!

Corbs

I've still got the game somewhere in a box in here. I haven't played my Game Gear in a good while. Probably since we moved into this house. It was a fun little game.

Plain old gamer :)

The_Cow

Corbie wrote:

I've still got the game somewhere in a box in here. I haven't played my Game Gear in a good while. Probably since we moved into this house. It was a fun little game.

That's cool & nice to know Corbie; kwantzu dude!

longtimegamer

@The Cow- I remember seeing one of the kids playing the gamegear. Don't think I ever played it though. Don't remember much else. I might recall leslie Nelson. Did he have some sort of thing on his eye? I f not then maybe I'm wrong. Should watch it again sometime, I like Leslie nielson and it would be cool to see how Rob Schnieder was in this (Don't remember).

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

theblackdragon

The+Cow wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Wouldn't matter; he's a funny dude & I happen to like Rob Schneider! Also I loved the movie The Hot Chick; which has him in it!

some of my favorite movies with him in it are Demolition Man (though he doesn't play a huge role in that one), Judge Dredd (so terrible it's awesome), and Down Periscope (hilaaaaarious movie anyway)... and of course every Adam Sandler movie he's ever been in (all of them?), hahaha. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Inigo_Montoyia

I think this lovely thread needs to be bumped; for those who just love good classic old school movie games! I mean... who still can't forget the hilarious movie Surf Ninjas?! It will forever be one of my favorite movies! Iggy still cracks me up; with his "Money can't buy knives" & "everytime I say what if it comes true"! And Adam is funny too; with his Game Gear... (man I wish I still had one & this great game)! And Johnny/Ernie Reyes Jr. is one heck of a funny actor & great martial artist... along with his one eyes dad Zatch/Ernie Reyes Sr.! And who can't forget the LOL funny Leslie Nelson as the metal face evil dude Cornel Chi!

"My name is Inigo Montoyia! You killed my father... prepair to die!"

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.