Forums

Topic: Xbox Live bans up to 1 MILLION modded Xbox 360s!

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

theblackdragon

dang, i was wondering what was up on craigslist today while i was trying to find me a GBA up for grabs, lol. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

retired_account

theblackdragon wrote:

dang, i was wondering what was up on craigslist today while i was trying to find me a GBA up for grabs, lol. :3

You doing that just for Superstar Saga? Good for you!

retired_account

Machu

Don't tell me there's a bunch of useless Xbox's on there? Really? Ha! Spread teh love!

As for those who were banned. Serves 'em right, silly boys. insert facepalm thingy

Rawr!

RandomWiiPlayer

Ha, yeah, I just checked. There were a bunch of 360's on there.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

JTC-Pingas

Hehe Eric the pirate won't be happy.

JTC-Pingas

SpentAllMyTokens

I think this is better then the way Nintendo does it, because to my knowledge it didn't ban anyone with any sort of mods, just ones specifically for pirated games. If you just have homebrew/freeware on it, it doesn't affect you (or at least according to microsoft it's not supposed to).

Edit: How many of these people will buy an extra xbox...one for online, one for bootlegs. It seems x-box fans have a high tolerance for buying more x-boxs with the red ring of death issue. Won't increase software sales but will increase hardware sales, I bet.

Edited on by SpentAllMyTokens

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

DarkG

It won't matter if they decide to get a legit console for online and steal games with a modded console... from the latest update on, modded consoles corrupt profiles when used, so that they can't easily use the same profile on both consoles, removing the benefit of achievements and stuff from the old console =D

And whoever bought a 2nd console because of RROD simply didn't know what they were doing, or was stealing games (And as such out of warranty) because it wasn't until November 2008 that the launch-day customers' 3-year warranty against RROD and E74 finished...

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

Magi

Blizzard does this all the time. It makes me smile every time it happens.

Magi

Slapshot

Awesome..... keep it up Microsoft.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

DarkG

Don't worry Swiket, Microsoft is still banning people, those stupid enough to keep stealing games will just get another banned console in the coming weeks...

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

Machu

Even IGN are warning people about all the dead bricks flooding the market. I feel sorry for those that do get burned.

Rawr!

nintendograbber

Starkiller wrote:

What happens if Nintendo becomes this aggressive? All those homebrewed wiis... D:

yea but im pretty sure that nintendo didnt ban the systems, they destroyed them

Wii Number-7678 3196 4328 4590

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.