Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Who is your favorite of the big three?

Showing 121 to 136 of 136

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

121. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

If we're allowed to expand it to the Big Four (because Apple legitimately deserves to be there, imo), I would say I'm slightly partial to Apple these days.

It's such an inexpensive platform for games, and the quantity is right up there now.

There ya go :3

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Inazuma_Pikpik

122. Posted:

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

123. Posted:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

Well... teeeeechnically, I can play my iPad at home on my big TV via the Apple TV and AirPlay.

Not the world's best-used feature but there are a couple of games that do AirPlay great. and the iPad essentially works as the controller then.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAN1AC

124. Posted:

Sony.
They have the RPG game on lock.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

125. Posted:

Um, would the ouya be put anywhere?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OptometristLime

126. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

Well... teeeeechnically, I can play my iPad at home on my big TV via the Apple TV and AirPlay.

Not the world's best-used feature but there are a couple of games that do AirPlay great. and the iPad essentially works as the controller then.

Haha!
It's like a home brew console, you have to purchase all the odds and ends and put them together. :)

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

127. Posted:

thelastlemming wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

Well... teeeeechnically, I can play my iPad at home on my big TV via the Apple TV and AirPlay.

Not the world's best-used feature but there are a couple of games that do AirPlay great. and the iPad essentially works as the controller then.

Haha!
It's like a home brew console, you have to purchase all the odds and ends and put them together. :)

Exactly this. This is exactly why I don't like Apple that much. There's a seperate cord for everything.
SD card slot, there's a cord for that. HDMI port, there's a cord for that. Lightning to 30 adaptor, that's a cord and that's that.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperKMx

128. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Um, would the ouya be put anywhere?

Not until people can actually buy it, I wouldn't imagine.

Ken Barnes,
Editor-in-chief,
Pure Xbox

Like us on Facebook! - http://www.facebook.com/PureXbox
Add us on Twitter! - http://www.twitter.com/PureXbox

3DS Friend Code: 4897-7320-2979 | Nintendo Network ID: KMxRetro | Twitter: KMxRetro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

129. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

thelastlemming wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

Well... teeeeechnically, I can play my iPad at home on my big TV via the Apple TV and AirPlay.

Not the world's best-used feature but there are a couple of games that do AirPlay great. and the iPad essentially works as the controller then.

Haha!
It's like a home brew console, you have to purchase all the odds and ends and put them together. :)

Exactly this. This is exactly why I don't like Apple that much. There's a seperate cord for everything.
SD card slot, there's a cord for that. HDMI port, there's a cord for that. Lightning to 30 adaptor, that's a cord and that's that.

No. There are exactly the same number of cords for iPad and Apple TV as the Nintendo Wii U.

And if you argue with this I am reporting you. You have been proven wrong. Move on.

Edited on by Bankai

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

130. Posted:

thelastlemming wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

Well... teeeeechnically, I can play my iPad at home on my big TV via the Apple TV and AirPlay.

Not the world's best-used feature but there are a couple of games that do AirPlay great. and the iPad essentially works as the controller then.

Haha!
It's like a home brew console, you have to purchase all the odds and ends and put them together. :)

Apple TV is not designed as a games console. It's just a bonus for people with iPads and Apple TVs.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

131. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Apple TV is not designed as a games console. It's just a bonus for people with iPads and Apple TVs.

if it's just a 'bonus' and not designed as a gaming console, then let's leave it at the wayside and focus on the question at hand, please.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kissoon

132. Posted:

Nintendo
(Sega)
Sony

Microsoft

NNID: kissoon32

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FullbringIchigo

133. Posted:

if we are talking Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft here then i don't really have a favourite but i will admit that i always hold a little spot for Nintendo after all i grew up with them my first console was a NES i was 4 years old i put in Super Mario Bros and that was it

but when it comes down to it i like to play games and i don't really care what i play them on that's why when i buy games i rotate what console i buy them on eg: i buy a game on the PS3 the next game i buy is on the 360 then the next on the Wii/Wii U (whatever one it's on) unless it either a exclusive or it's not on the next console in the line then i skip to the to the one after eg: PS3-360-Wii/Wii U-PS3-360-Wii/Wii U etc etc

of course if i had a gaming PC that would be included too but i don't (but i will some time this year)

I play games not companys , I don't care what I play them on as long as I have fun doing it ^_^

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Amigaengine

134. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

The last great console...from the last great hardware company...

Untitled

Omg still have mine. Launch day purchase along with Wolfenstein 3d.

Twitter: AmigaEngine

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Miss_Pixelheart

135. Posted:

Intrepid wrote:

Untitled

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

136. Posted:

I go where the quality games go, although i've come to love Nintendo much more than I used to.

I don't care for Microsoft, though.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah