Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Who is your favorite of the big three?

Showing 121 to 136 of 136

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

121. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

If we're allowed to expand it to the Big Four (because Apple legitimately deserves to be there, imo), I would say I'm slightly partial to Apple these days.

It's such an inexpensive platform for games, and the quantity is right up there now.

There ya go :3

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

122. Posted:

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Bankai

123. Posted:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

Well... teeeeechnically, I can play my iPad at home on my big TV via the Apple TV and AirPlay.

Not the world's best-used feature but there are a couple of games that do AirPlay great. and the iPad essentially works as the controller then.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

124. Posted:

Sony.
They have the RPG game on lock.

I wish there was a way to know you are in the good ole days before you actually leave them.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

125. Posted:

Um, would the ouya be put anywhere?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

126. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Well... teeeeechnically, I can play my iPad at home on my big TV via the Apple TV and AirPlay.

Not the world's best-used feature but there are a couple of games that do AirPlay great. and the iPad essentially works as the controller then.

Haha!
It's like a home brew console, you have to purchase all the odds and ends and put them together. :)

AJ_Lethal wrote:

DON'T DARE TO TALK CRAP ABOUT GOAT SIMULATOR.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

127. Posted:

thelastlemming wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Haha!
It's like a home brew console, you have to purchase all the odds and ends and put them together. :)

Exactly this. This is exactly why I don't like Apple that much. There's a seperate cord for everything.
SD card slot, there's a cord for that. HDMI port, there's a cord for that. Lightning to 30 adaptor, that's a cord and that's that.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

SuperKMx

128. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Um, would the ouya be put anywhere?

Not until people can actually buy it, I wouldn't imagine.

Ken Barnes,
Editor-in-chief,
Pure Xbox

Like us on Facebook! - http://www.facebook.com/PureXbox
Add us on Twitter! - http://www.twitter.com/PureXbox

3DS Friend Code: 4897-7320-2979 | Nintendo Network ID: KMxRetro | Twitter: KMxRetro

AuthorMessage

Bankai

129. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

thelastlemming wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Haha!

Exactly this. This is exactly why I don't like Apple that much. There's a seperate cord for everything.
SD card slot, there's a cord for that. HDMI port, there's a cord for that. Lightning to 30 adaptor, that's a cord and that's that.

No. There are exactly the same number of cords for iPad and Apple TV as the Nintendo Wii U.

And if you argue with this I am reporting you. You have been proven wrong. Move on.

Edited on by Bankai

AuthorMessage

Bankai

130. Posted:

thelastlemming wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Haha!

Apple TV is not designed as a games console. It's just a bonus for people with iPads and Apple TVs.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

131. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Apple TV is not designed as a games console. It's just a bonus for people with iPads and Apple TVs.

if it's just a 'bonus' and not designed as a gaming console, then let's leave it at the wayside and focus on the question at hand, please.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

kissoon

132. Posted:

Nintendo
(Sega)
Sony

Microsoft

NNID: kissoon32

AuthorMessage

FullbringIchigo

133. Posted:

if we are talking Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft here then i don't really have a favourite but i will admit that i always hold a little spot for Nintendo after all i grew up with them my first console was a NES i was 4 years old i put in Super Mario Bros and that was it

but when it comes down to it i like to play games and i don't really care what i play them on that's why when i buy games i rotate what console i buy them on eg: i buy a game on the PS3 the next game i buy is on the 360 then the next on the Wii/Wii U (whatever one it's on) unless it either a exclusive or it's not on the next console in the line then i skip to the to the one after eg: PS3-360-Wii/Wii U-PS3-360-Wii/Wii U etc etc

of course if i had a gaming PC that would be included too but i don't (but i will some time this year)

Owner of a WiiU, PS3, 360, 3DS and PSVita (oh and a NES SNES N64 GCN Wii GB GBA GBASP PS1 PS2 PSP XBOX Master System Megadrive Saturn Dreamcast GameGear PC and Andriod Tablet)

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

134. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

The last great console...from the last great hardware company...

Untitled

Omg still have mine. Launch day purchase along with Wolfenstein 3d.

Twitter: AmigaEngine

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

135. Posted:

Intrepid wrote:

Untitled

[ [__] ]
[•.[_]+]
"A true gentleman never leaves a game unplayed"
(>'.')> triforce!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Nanonym

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

136. Posted:

I go where the quality games go, although i've come to love Nintendo much more than I used to.

I don't care for Microsoft, though.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552