Forums

Topic: Who is your favorite of the big three?

Posts 101 to 120 of 134

Chrono_Cross

LordLzGlad wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Can't see how someone can downplay Cross buy and cloud saves.

I can think of one way: the price tag

If you can buy a $350 console, you're financially fit to afford that price tag.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

FOREST_RANGER

Wow, this thread got de-railed quickly over some irrelevant argument >.>

Anyway, I like Nintendo because of Zelda and Resident Evil

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

theblackdragon

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Ideal_Hero wrote:

Hey guys, I know that certain users make statements that don't always follow through, but could you not gang up on said user? This doesn't seem like a worthwhile argument where logic and reasoning are going to do a whole lot of good. Discussion is good, but when it devolves into arguments that get nowhere, what's the point?

We already moved on from that discussion so, please, let it go and stop acting like moderator.

Hey guys, I know that certain users make statements that don't always follow through, but could you not gang up on said user? This doesn't seem like a worthwhile argument where logic and reasoning are going to do a whole lot of good. Discussion is good, but when it devolves into arguments that get nowhere, what's the point?

There, now I've said it too. This isn't the first time I've watched the same group of people dogpile onto the same user, and I'd appreciate if that behavior stopped — debate him all you want, but the macros and snide remarks are not necessary regarding the topic at hand. Please remember that there's a human being behind every username here, and keep the Golden Rule in mind.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LzWinky

theblackdragon wrote:

keep the Golden Rule in mind.

Always have bacon with every meal?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

New_3DaSh_XL

Nintendo has...

Zelda
Mario
Kid Icarus
Super Smash
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart
...and a ton of otehr awesome games.

Games that Xbox has that interests me...

Fez(And that's being ported as we speak)

Games that PlayStation has that interests me...

Journey(and that's being ported too)

WINNER:

Nintendo.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

3Dash wrote:

Games that PlayStation has that interests me...

Journey(and that's being ported too)

To what, exactly? It's sort of odd that only one game on two other consoles interests you.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

RancidVomit86

The last great console...from the last great hardware company...

Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

New_3DaSh_XL

@Chrono_Chross It wasn't mentioned to what, just that it was being ported. If it's on PSN right now, and I have a Wii U, Xbox 360, and iPod Touch, then I can make an accurate guess that wherever it gets ported, I can get it.

Lemme find the article, it was reported here on NL at some point not too long ago.

EDIT: I was being serious about those being the only 2 games on other consoles I'm interested in, though.

EDIT #2: So apperently I read it wrong, it's that thatgamecompany's NEXT game MIGHT come to Wii U. I've heard Journey is great, but I'm not buying a PS3 to play 1 game.

Regardless, even if I read it wrong, it doesn't make me want to go out and buy a PS3, because there really is only one game I'm interested in for it.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward

Reala

Really hope this gen will be successful in establishing more than just the big 3 we've become used to, ouya and steambox seem like the best bets so far, not so sure about the nvidia handheld as yet but you never know.

Reala

Knux

Untitled

Untitled

These two should join forces for world domination.

Knux

OptometristLime

3Dash wrote:

Lemme find the article, it was reported here on NL at some point not too long ago.

EDIT: I was being serious about those being the only 2 games on other consoles I'm interested in, though.

If I might be so bold I think what @Chrono_Cross is saying and I tend to agree, is that you are limiting your vision to Nintendo consoles. Personally I own mostly Nintendo consoles plus an XBOX 360 so I consider Nintendo to be king. That shouldn't preclude me or you from enjoying or at least revelling in the good vibes coming from game experiences enjoyed by your fellow users on other platforms. Having the blinders on to perceive Nintendo consoles and games as superior is perfectly fine as long as its a purposeful and honest choice. But if someone gave me a PS3 today and money for games, surely I could find the neighbors grass equally tasty!

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

New_3DaSh_XL

I have a 360, and I drop by PushSquare every once in a while. I hear about games for both from some of my friends too. None of them really seem to interest me, besides those 2. Sure, there are probably a few PS and Xbox games out there I'd enjoy, but I've played games from both, so called "good games" from both, and I haven't really enjoyed any except for maybe one or 2 games on the Xbox, and none on the PS.

8 Bit Forward

RoryLee

Nintendo is my favorite.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

theblackdragon

Nintendo is probably my favorite. I grew up with Nintendo consoles, and though I've dallied with the competition, I always wind up going back to a Nintendo console. It's nothing personal, just that my financial resources are limited and if it's my money being spent, i generally prefer what Nintendo has to offer in the long run.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

FOREST_RANGER

I also feel like I should say I also (kinda) like Sony because Zone of the Enders.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Bankai wrote:

If we're allowed to expand it to the Big Four (because Apple legitimately deserves to be there, imo), I would say I'm slightly partial to Apple these days.

It's such an inexpensive platform for games, and the quality is right up there now.

Trollno

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

Bankai wrote:

If we're allowed to expand it to the Big Four (because Apple legitimately deserves to be there, imo), I would say I'm slightly partial to Apple these days.

It's such an inexpensive platform for games, and the quantity is right up there now.

There ya go :3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TsunamiSensei

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.