Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Who is your favorite of the big three?

Showing 101 to 120 of 136

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

101. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Can't see how someone can downplay Cross buy and cloud saves.

I can think of one way: the price tag :P

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

102. Posted:

LordLzGlad wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Can't see how someone can downplay Cross buy and cloud saves.

I can think of one way: the price tag :P

If you can buy a $350 console, you're financially fit to afford that price tag.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

103. Posted:

Wow, this thread got de-railed quickly over some irrelevant argument >.>

Anyway, I like Nintendo because of Zelda and Resident Evil

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

104. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Ideal_Hero wrote:

Hey guys, I know that certain users make statements that don't always follow through, but could you not gang up on said user? This doesn't seem like a worthwhile argument where logic and reasoning are going to do a whole lot of good. Discussion is good, but when it devolves into arguments that get nowhere, what's the point?

We already moved on from that discussion so, please, let it go and stop acting like moderator.

Hey guys, I know that certain users make statements that don't always follow through, but could you not gang up on said user? This doesn't seem like a worthwhile argument where logic and reasoning are going to do a whole lot of good. Discussion is good, but when it devolves into arguments that get nowhere, what's the point?

There, now I've said it too. This isn't the first time I've watched the same group of people dogpile onto the same user, and I'd appreciate if that behavior stopped — debate him all you want, but the macros and snide remarks are not necessary regarding the topic at hand. Please remember that there's a human being behind every username here, and keep the Golden Rule in mind.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

105. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

keep the Golden Rule in mind.

Always have bacon with every meal? :O

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

106. Posted:

KenB wrote:

Wipeout HD is still all kinds of awesome, though. :)

Brofist

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Nintenzo

107. Posted:

NIN
TEN
DOOOOOOOO

Nintenzo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

108. Posted:

Nintendo has...

Zelda
Mario
Kid Icarus
Super Smash
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart
...and a ton of otehr awesome games.

Games that Xbox has that interests me...

Fez(And that's being ported as we speak)

Games that PlayStation has that interests me...

Journey(and that's being ported too)

WINNER:

Nintendo.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

109. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Games that PlayStation has that interests me...

Journey(and that's being ported too)

To what, exactly? It's sort of odd that only one game on two other consoles interests you.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

110. Posted:

The last great console...from the last great hardware company...

Untitled

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

111. Posted:

@Chrono_Chross It wasn't mentioned to what, just that it was being ported. If it's on PSN right now, and I have a Wii U, Xbox 360, and iPod Touch, then I can make an accurate guess that wherever it gets ported, I can get it.

Lemme find the article, it was reported here on NL at some point not too long ago.

EDIT: I was being serious about those being the only 2 games on other consoles I'm interested in, though.

EDIT #2: So apperently I read it wrong, it's that thatgamecompany's NEXT game MIGHT come to Wii U. I've heard Journey is great, but I'm not buying a PS3 to play 1 game.

Regardless, even if I read it wrong, it doesn't make me want to go out and buy a PS3, because there really is only one game I'm interested in for it.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Reala

112. Posted:

Really hope this gen will be successful in establishing more than just the big 3 we've become used to, ouya and steambox seem like the best bets so far, not so sure about the nvidia handheld as yet but you never know.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

Knux

113. Posted:

Untitled

Untitled

These two should join forces for world domination. :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

114. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Lemme find the article, it was reported here on NL at some point not too long ago.

EDIT: I was being serious about those being the only 2 games on other consoles I'm interested in, though.

If I might be so bold I think what @Chrono_Cross is saying and I tend to agree, is that you are limiting your vision to Nintendo consoles. Personally I own mostly Nintendo consoles plus an XBOX 360 so I consider Nintendo to be king. That shouldn't preclude me or you from enjoying or at least revelling in the good vibes coming from game experiences enjoyed by your fellow users on other platforms. Having the blinders on to perceive Nintendo consoles and games as superior is perfectly fine as long as its a purposeful and honest choice. But if someone gave me a PS3 today and money for games, surely I could find the neighbors grass equally tasty! :P

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

115. Posted:

I have a 360, and I drop by PushSquare every once in a while. I hear about games for both from some of my friends too. None of them really seem to interest me, besides those 2. Sure, there are probably a few PS and Xbox games out there I'd enjoy, but I've played games from both, so called "good games" from both, and I haven't really enjoyed any except for maybe one or 2 games on the Xbox, and none on the PS.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

RoryLee

116. Posted:

Nintendo is my favorite.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

117. Posted:

Nintendo is probably my favorite. I grew up with Nintendo consoles, and though I've dallied with the competition, I always wind up going back to a Nintendo console. It's nothing personal, just that my financial resources are limited and if it's my money being spent, i generally prefer what Nintendo has to offer in the long run.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

118. Posted:

I also feel like I should say I also (kinda) like Sony because Zone of the Enders.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Bankai

119. Posted:

If we're allowed to expand it to the Big Four (because Apple legitimately deserves to be there, imo), I would say I'm slightly partial to Apple these days.

It's such an inexpensive platform for games, and the quality is right up there now.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

120. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

If we're allowed to expand it to the Big Four (because Apple legitimately deserves to be there, imo), I would say I'm slightly partial to Apple these days.

It's such an inexpensive platform for games, and the quality is right up there now.

Trollno

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥