Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 3,310

Platypus

I haven't got much from the sale yet.
So far I've gotten

Sam and max collection
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Dungeon Defenders
and Sanctum

Anyone know if Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures are good?

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

edhe

Oooh, X Superbox (every X game released on Steam) is on offer for just £9.99.

I already have X2: The Threat (and it only cost me £1.50 from a indy shop), but I've had my eye on X3 for a while now.

Then again, the single games are also on offer, so I could buy both X3 games for £6.48 and forget about the (probably) inferior earlier games in the series, not to mention the one I already have.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Odnetnin

Cave Story+ for $2.50, it's probably a good idea.

@soccer686 Good on you for grabbing Sam & Max, it's one of the best adventure games of all time! That said, Wallace & Gromit is a much tougher sell when you have 16 Sam & Max episodes. I've played both, though admittedly only a bit of Wallace & Gromit, and even as a fan of the franchise I didn't love what I played. The trademark humor is attempted, but it's never nearly as funny as what's in the television shorts. As far as the adventure gaming aspects, well, you're still better of with Sam & Max.

If you're a huge fan of the show, it might be worth picking up sometime, just to see if you like it, but I got it for less than $7, so I don't think $12 is the best deal. My advice is wait and see on this one. If you're after another great Telltale point-and-click adventure series, then I recommend Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (currently $18, though you could find it for less). The Puzzle Agent series is more of an adventure-puzzle game, but I love it even more than Sam & Max, so you might check 1 and 2 out at $3 and $6 respectively.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

FOREST_RANGER

Alrighty, I have 7 games from Steam Summer Sale:

• Left 4 Dead 2
  • Mass Effect
  • SpaceChem
  • Metro 2033
  • Dear Esther
  • Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
  • Crysis

I seriously hope I don't have to buy any more games <.<

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

komicturtle

Only bought 1 and it's Super Meat Boy.. The rest.. meh... I would have gotten the sonic games had they been MAC compatible.

EDIT: Those who haven't should check out Torchlight for only less than $4. GREAT game and gets you familiar with the upcoming TL2 coming over the summer.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

shingi_70

I need to get a gaming pc.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Firejonie

So now that it's July 23rd, how longer are yesterdays deals going on? When they're gone, the Steam Summer Sale 2012 is over:(. Can't wait for the Holiday sale in a few months!

Firejonie

Platypus

It will be a long time until I buy another video game.

I got:
-Sam and Max collection
-Stacking
-Farcry 2
-The Mawsome pack
-Sanctum
-Oblivion
-Bioshock collection
-Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate edition
-Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
-Dungeon defenders
-Dawn of war
-Torchlight
-Metro 2033

I'm getting a new laptop this month so that adds a couple dozen games I couldn't play before.

Reala

From the summer sale I got Dragon Age Origin, Legend of Grimrock and Torchlight also got Jade Empire today; 4 RPG's so shouldn't be short of something to play for quite a while

Reala

_mikero_

I ended up with just the Double Fine Pack (Stacking, Psychonauts, and Costume Quest).

_mikero_

Aviator

Only one for me, Alan Wake Franchise.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

CommanderAudio

The good news is that Borderlands is free for this weekend.
The bad news is that, according to Valve, there's a hour left in the weekend

HURRY HURRY HURRY!!

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

CanisWolfred

Nintenbro wrote:

Y's Origin is now available for download on Steam. Y's Origin is a prequel to Y's Book 1. Since it's 2006 release, it's being offered for the first time outside of Japan for $19.99.

Bought Origins during the Steam sale. Good to see I'm not the only one here that cares about it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

RevolverLink wrote:

Alright, I went slightly over my self-imposed spending cap, but I'm happy that for $21.93, I managed to get:

*Analogue: A Hate Story

Very happy to see I wasn't the only one here who bought this, too. I normally don't go for Visual Novels, but this one sounded interesting.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ravage

Mickeymac wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Alright, I went slightly over my self-imposed spending cap, but I'm happy that for $21.93, I managed to get:

*Analogue: A Hate Story

[/div]

Very happy to see I wasn't the only one here who bought this, too. I normally don't go for Visual Novels, but this one sounded interesting.

That was on sale? That is rather unfortunate, but I was low on funds anyhow (after i bought Alan Wake and Saint's Row 3). It really piqued my interest.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Platypus

Finally got my new laptop. Been waiting ages to play some of my games

JohnDoe123

Is anyone interested in trading something for a copy of Cubemen? I'm open to just about anything of a certain quality.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.