Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 3,237

SkywardLink98

Gamesake wrote:

I think have just about everything I really want on Stream. I need help beefing up my wishlist, so I was wondering...

What are some games you guys have on your wishlists?

I've got XCOM and Future Solider on mine and that's about it.

1. Torchlight 2 (I hope to pick it up if it goes 50% off this christmas because I have $10 credit)
2. Orcs Must Die! 2
3. Alan Wake
4. Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
5. Dead Pixels
6. Hero Academy
7. Battlefield 2
8. Half Life
9. Scribblenauts Unlimited
10. Elven Legacy
11. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition
12. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (I bought it for PS2 twice and I plan on getting it for PC eventually)
13. Dungeon Siege III
14. Batman Arkham City: Nightwing Bundle
15. FTL: Faster Than Light

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Gamesake

soccer686 wrote:

Ys Origins

I've been wondering about Ys Origins too, but I really hated The Ark of Napishtim. Maybe if it gets cheaper, I'll take a chance on it.

Alan Wake

Alan Wake and Witcher 2 were both $7.50 and DRM-free yesterday during the End of the World sales event at http://www.gog.com/. Makes me wish I didn't get them from Steam. I'm sure some gamers would rather have the achievements though.

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (I bought it for PS2 twice and I plan on getting it for PC eventually)

Same here, but the original was more fun and balanced. I felt the sequel over did it with the Jedi.

FTL: Faster Than Light

I was this close to picking up FTL during that gog sale yesterday. But I decided to wait and see if it hits the humble bundle.

The Steam Christmas sale started today.
http://store.steampowered.com/
I'm considering Hard Reset which is 75% off right now. It looks like it could be cool, but it's a throwback to old school shooters like Doom. I was never that into Doom.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

WesCash

The Holiday Sale is on.
Day 1 and I've already bought Batman Arkham Asylum and The Secret of Monkey Island Collection.
I just can't help myself.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

Platypus

I really hope some of these deals come back. I want to get Torchlight 2 and Orcs Must Die 2, but I won't have money until after Christmas.

SkywardLink98 wrote:

1. Torchlight 2 (I hope to pick it up if it goes 50% off this christmas because I have $10 credit)

If you wish hard enough it just may come true.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

V8_Ninja

Although as creator of this thread and thus complete endorser of Steam, I would recommend all of us to check out the excellent Amazon Digital Holiday Sale thread on Reddit. There are some great deals which are partially superior to what Steam is doing.

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Gamesake

I decided to go for Ys Origins and some DLC for Deus Ex Human Revolution so far. I skipped on the I Am Alive deal, I'm just not feeling up to playing a post apocalyptic survivor right now (seeing as how the world didn't end).

@V8_Ninja Nothing wrong with shopping around.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

the_shpydar

I also grabbed Ys Origins — for $5 you can't go wrong! I'll probably end up picking up a few other games before the sale's done.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

CanisWolfred

Are these games any good?:

Gemini Wars
Magical Drop V
Dear Esther
Endless Space
Legend of Grimrock

I want to get them all, since they all look interesting, but I won't have much money left afterwords...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Platypus

CanisWolfred wrote:

Are these games any good?:

Gemini Wars
Magical Drop V
Dear Esther
Endless Space
Legend of Grimrock

I want to get them all, since they all look interesting, but I won't have much money left afterwords...

I haven't played any of them, but Legend of Grimrock is in the latest Humble Bundle: http://www.humblebundle.com/
So you may want to consider buying it there.

Drobotic

I think Blockland deserves to be on Steam.It would sell better then.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Gamesake

There's never been a better time to play Binary Domain than now. It's a fun game if you're into cover shooters and Blade Runner.

...in my pants.

Platypus

Does anyone want my extra copy of Dawn of War GOTY from my THQ bundle? I also have a couple copies of Dota 2 if anyone wants them,

TheInstantGamer

soccer686 wrote:

Does anyone want my extra copy of Dawn of War GOTY from my THQ bundle? I also have a couple copies of Dota 2 if anyone wants them,

I'd like the extra copy ID: TheInstantGamer
I've also got like 4 free copies of Dota 2 so if anyone wants them just ask

Edited on by TheInstantGamer

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

AlexSays

TheInstantGamer wrote:

soccer686 wrote:

I'd like the extra copy ID: TheInstantGamer
I've also got like 4 free copies of Dota 2 so if anyone wants them just ask

I would LOVE a copy of DOTA 2 if you still have one. My STEAM id is ucf_knight.

I'm building a decent PC next week, so I've already spent way too much this sale.. lol

AlexSays

AlexSays

Is there a thread for Steam IDs or is this kind of the 'everything steam-related' thread?

AlexSays

V8_Ninja

@AlexSays Yeah, this has turned into the "Everything Steam-Related" thread. You could also add your Steam community profile URL to you signature, as you still have plenty of characters left.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

AlexSays

Hah, I should hope I have plenty of characters. I don't believe I've ever updated my signature.

Thanks though, I'll likely do that then in case anyone would like to add me.

AlexSays

FOREST_RANGER

@AlexSays You can also put your Steam ID in the "Games" section of your "Edit Profile" page...although I noticed the spacing issue is still present >:[

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

AlexSays

UCF is a great school. Don't know much about FIU, but Miami sure sounds like a fun place to live.

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

@AlexSays You can also put your Steam ID in the "Games" section of your "Edit Profile" page...although I noticed the spacing issue is still present >:[

Thanks, I didn't even know that option was there.. lol

It's weird though, my Steam ID has the underscore, but the link only works without the underscore. Guessing that's the error you're referring to?

AlexSays

KingDunsparce

I picked up the new Worms game, amongst other things, and my copy is broken. I feel cheated.
Other games I bought: Half Life 2, Garry's Mod, and The Binding of Isaac.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.