Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 3,310

CommanderAudio

First of all, it's the weekend. Anyone willing to guess what the free game will be?
Secondly, if you can get the original for free, is Cave Story + really worth the extra 9.99?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

CommanderAudio

Double Fine Bundle 50% off. Don't think once about it. Buy it this very second.You will not regret it. Buy it. BUY IT

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

SirSmugleaf

Anyone know whether the Two Tribes bundle (containing Toki Tori, Edge & Rush) is worth getting?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

SirSmugleaf

CommanderAudio wrote:

Double Fine Bundle 50% off. Don't think once about it. Buy it this very second.You will not regret it. Buy it. BUY IT

What does this bundle contain?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

JohnDoe123

Haven't tried MvM yet, I've heard that there are really long wait times for servers. Not sure if that's true.
The new Humble Bundle for Android is out, and contains BIT.TRIP BEAT, SpaceChem, Fieldrunners, Uplink and Spirits if you beat the average.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

Platypus

EmpireIndustries wrote:

Haven't tried MvM yet, I've heard that there are really long wait times for servers. Not sure if that's true.
The new Humble Bundle for Android is out, and contains BIT.TRIP BEAT, SpaceChem, Fieldrunners, Uplink and Spirits if you beat the average.

Trust me it's true.

In other Valve games' news Portal 2 user levels can now be co-op. They said they would be giving out 75% off coupons for Portal 2, but I haven't gotten one,

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

JohnDoe123

@soccer686 It's only for people who already have a copy, so they can give it to a friend.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

ThePirateCaptain

Downloading Transformers: Fall of Cybertron right now! I've had a bunch of fun with the first even though Team Deathmatch is the only thing that is really active online. Not really sad about the exclusion of co-op campaign if it means better singleplayer and focus on the online multiplayer.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RVN

I've got a portal 2 75% discount which is going to dissappear 31th august, will someone here accept it as a gift or give something for it? even the smaller offer would be much appreciated

RVN

Reala

Just noticed something new on steam called greenlight; where you can rate what games you'd like to see on the system apparently the most rated will be added to the service so if there's a game you'd like to show support for now you can.

Reala

Geonjaha

Reala wrote:

Just noticed something new on steam called greenlight; where you can rate what games you'd like to see on the system apparently the most rated will be added to the service so if there's a game you'd like to show support for now you can.

A system that is both a blessing and a curse.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

sykotek

There's also The Green Light Bundle which launched about a week back where you can buy a bunch of games for as low as $1 and you also get Steam keys if/when they're picked up by Steam... $5 and above will get you even more games. I've played many of these, they're mostly mobile phone ports, but that's not to say they're bad titles and of the ones I've played, they'd definitely benefit from the switch from touchscreen gaming.

Edited on by sykotek

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Geonjaha

I think a couple of us might have some of those. Anyone who wants to buy Portal 2 today can have mine if they want it.
As for the pobile phone ports - dear god, nearly all of those are bad ports, and arent even worth more than a few dollars anyway.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

CanisWolfred

Yeah...most of the games to greenlight so far look terrible. And there seem to be a lot of repeats. Just voted on Call of Cthulu and some RPG maker game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.