Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 3,310

Millenia

Yes I have! I did love it to death. I think I will get the + version so to experience it in a different way when I choose to replay it.

Millenia

voulg160

Quick question guys do the Do the sales change after a day IE will the portal 2 sale end tommorow or will it continue for the rest of the summer

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

JohnDoe123

@Millenia There are also some daily indie bundles during the sale, and some of the games you mentioned will be featured in those. You can search for a list of them on the internet because they were leaked earlier this week.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

Millenia

TinyOddy wrote:

SALE SPOILERS @Millenia BEAT, RUNNER, VVVVVV, and Ys to be exact (from the games I recommended and the ones you said you wanted).

wait, what??

Millenia

Millenia

You mean it will be at an even lower price? Darn, I already bought Ys!! Oh well it was only $5 so it's really no big deal!!

Millenia

RevolverLink

Alright, I went slightly over my self-imposed spending cap, but I'm happy that for $21.93, I managed to get:

*Analogue: A Hate Story
*The Binding of Isaac
*Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
*Lone Survivor
*Offspring Fling!
*Tobe's Vertical Adventure
*Wizorb

I already feel like I'm trying to juggle too many games, but I can't wait to dig into (and, inevitably, not finish most of ) that list.

TinyOddy wrote:

Millenia wrote:

I have never been to Steam but I have heard of it. I looked at the site and this sale is fantastic so I'd be dumb to miss out, but I'm a little overwhelmed by the immense selection. What are some of the best or your favorites from Steam?

Here's Oddy's Essential Buys List:

• BIT.TRIP BEAT
  • BIT.TRIP RUNNER
  • Portal
  • Portal 2
  • VVVVVV
  • Cave Story+
  • Puzzle Agent
  • Puzzle Agent 2

That should be plenty to get you started, but if you ever need more recommendations don't hesitate to ask!

Oh yes, get Cave Story+ and VVVVVV for sure. And Bastion too (even though my cruddy PC can barely run it). Can't believe I forgot about them.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

_mikero_

Anyone know what these steam badges on your community page are for?

_mikero_

Platypus

_mikero_ wrote:

Anyone know what these steam badges on your community page are for?

I'm guessing they're just for fun. I don't see another use for them.

So far I haven't bought much. Only Might and Magic Clash of Heroes and Sanctum. I'm still waiting for some of my wishlist items to go down more; like Oblivion and Civ 4.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

edhe

Tropico 4 Bundle & Borderlands (GOTY edition) - Yes.

Just played a bit of the Tropico 4 demo, and am impressed. As for Borderlands, that's been on my wishlist for a while, but I've been waiting for a price drop.

Interestingly, the GOTY edition with all 4 DLC packs is priced the same as the standard edition.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

RevolverLink

I've been able to put a good chuck of time into both Wizorb and The Binding of Isaac now; they're both really fun, but holy crap, if there's one thing Isaac does not lack it's audacity lol

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

JohnDoe123

Has anyone seen Indie Game the Movie? I'm thinking of picking it up.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

FOREST_RANGER

@EmpireIndustries I have seen the movie, and it's pretty awesome if you'd like to see the life of an indie developer. If you can get it for less than $8, I recommend it very much.

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

ThePirateCaptain

I'm thinking of picking up the Prince of Persia collection myself, but I don't know how good it would be controlling with my keyboard

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

FOREST_RANGER

Okay, so I managed to collect $60 for watching a shop, so I'll maybe spend some money on 3 games at the most.

For anyone who's abnormally obsessed with difficult, science-themed puzzle games, I recommend SpaceChem (there is a demo available).

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

ThePirateCaptain

Well I managed to pick up the following:
Binding of Isaac
Magicka
Prince of Persia Collection
Rocket Knight
Sonic Generations
Sonic 4 Episodes 1 & 2
Super Meat Boy
and Trine 1 & 2

Hopefully Trackmania Nations United gets a 50 or 75 percent discount before this sale ends.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Wheels2050

I'm interested in grabbing Orcs must Die! Anyone played it?

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.