Forums

Topic: PS Vita is Dead

Posts 101 to 106 of 106

Magician

I was in my local Gamestop today, trading in WWE 2K18 and NBA 2K18 for store credit. (It feels wrong to have those games in my Switch collection. Poor performance, huge mandatory download, etc. I wouldn't suggest those games to neither friends nor my worst enemy.) Anywho, I took a cursory glance at the Vita shelf and saw Senran Kagura Estival Versus and Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed, both in great condition.

My PS Vita physical collection now sits at 126.

Switch Physical Collection - 430 games (as of October 14th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

I need to have a second look at my PS Vita collection. So many of its games are getting ported to the Switch now that it's the dominant console in Japan. All those visual novels are being brought over at a breakneck pace. And the only reason I would consider keeping PS Vita versions of Terraria, World of Final Fantasy, and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth would be for trophy hunting.

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Taffy

Just going through Need for Speed Most Wanted on mine, surprised how good a port it is. Will never get rid of my Vita until there's a rugby game on the Switch (that's what'll make me get a Switch). Have a decent amount of games to get on my wishlist for it, top of them is Dragon's Crown

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Magician

Just picked up what I assume will be my last PS Vita purchases. Physical copies for Soul Sacrifice Delta and Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines. Now that so many previous PS Vita exclusives are making their way to the Switch I'm hesitant to purchase anything else for the platform. Hopefully Gamestop remains in business long enough for me to get something in return for Collar X Malice, Code: Realize - Future Blessings, etc.

Edited on by Magician

DannyBoi

Is the server still active for little bit planet PS vita?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Magician

I began playing Summon Night 6 over the weekend. A nice AA-quality strategy rpg. Not quite on the level of the Disgaea series, but fun enough. Howlongtobeat.com suggests that this could take a while, but I'm determined to play through my PS Vita collection before I devote all my time and effort towards the Switch collection.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic