Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 341 to 360 of 609

Stuffgamer1

@Adam: I had been planning to get Demons Souls, but the more I heard about it (particularly the difficulty), the less sure I was about the purchase. As I'm low on money anyway, I had to just skip it, canceling my reservation in favor of New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I hope you enjoy it, though.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Adam

Yea, you have to have a special kind of patience to enjoy the kind of difficulty common to games like these. I doubt I'll ever get far in it, but I'm okay with that. That and NSMB Wii are the only retail games I plan to get this year. I'm sure I will enjoy it, thanks.

Time to try out the TMNT and Fifa 10 demos.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Stuffgamer1

@Adam: You aren't getting Uncharted 2? What's wrong with you?!?

Yeah...you're way too good at avoiding game purchases. There are several games I want, but can't afford, including A Boy And His Blob, Katamari Forever, and that Lunar remake on PSP. As it is, my buying plans for the year (on all consoles) include Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Uncharted 2, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. My brother and I intend to exchange Spirit Tracks for Christmas, and he's buying Brutal Legend, Lego Indiana Jones 2, and probably something else I forget. Well, his own copy of KH (for multiplayer)... Gaming FTW!
No money FTL.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

castlehominid99

Adamwhat is your username I may want to play battle tanks with you this weekend. I plan on getting UNcharted 2, NGs2, COD 6, and demon souls for my last purchases of the year well I will be getting NGS2 and Demon Souls and will be getting COD 6 prestige edtion for christmas and Uncharted 2 for thanksgiving. Will also be getting kh NSMB nostalgia and spirit tracks. Is smash cars any good. I dont really like astro tripper and I think that tmnt is annoying how you cant continue from a middle level so I have to go from the beginning to get to level eight where my online game quit

EDIT: I just checked play-asia and it is already out the chinese version. Everything is in english besides the manual. Might actually get that. Half a month early for an extra 5 bucks

Edited on by castlehominid99

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Adam

I might rent Uncharted 2 to check out the multi-player. I wasn't blown away by the original game's demo, so I never bothered with it, though a friend is supposed to lend it to me some time. I wish I could learn to resist download purchases as well as I have retail. I have such a ridiculous amount of games, and nowhere near enough time to enjoy them all to their fullest. I'll have to think on that.

TMNT is pretty awful. Then again, it always was a simple beat em up that I probably only ever loved for the graphics and theme. I'll make believe for now that it's Ubisoft's fault with their bland 3D graphics, to protect my childhood memories.

I'm going to play some Final Fantasy Tactics for now. If I get on to play Battle Tanks tomorrow or Sunday, I'll look up your screen name and add you, Castle, but I don't expect I'll be on the PS3 all weekend. I'm only on so much tonight because no one else is home right now and it sure beats doing homework, no matter how overdue.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

castlehominid99

Need to figure out if I want demon souls or dragon age

Slapshot

@Adam..... what is your major in if you dont mind me asking? My wife is working on her doctorates in Special Education. Im kinda lucky Im getting paid to work and go to school and getting paid pretty dang well so Im liking it quite a bit.

I picked up Virtua Fighter 5 tonight for ten bucks cause Ive been craving some fighting game and I really suck at them so Ill prob try a bit later, anyone else got it so we can fight online?

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Adam

I'm not a fan of 3D fighters. The only online fighting games I have are SF2 HD and MK2.

My major's English with a concentration in teaching composition, though it doesn't show since for some reason I still have to take literature courses that in no way relate to anything I plan to do with my life. And my one teaching composition course is all this nonsensical jargonate theory so abstracted from anything remotely practical that it makes me want to tear my hair out.

But I'll refrain from that. I don't want to end up too much like the real Flint, (spoiler) bald as a bean.

Come on, friends,

odd69

Wow nobody likes TMNT. Well more pizza for me, cowabunga. So what about Legacy of Kain is that fun or what?

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

WolfRamHeart

@odd69: I was actually holding out for the original Turtles in Time to come to the Virtual Console but I probably shouldn't hold my breath. I played the Reshelled demo on the PS3 but I wasn't really that impressed with it plus all the bad reviews and negative feedback that I've heard about this new version isn't very reassuring either. Legacy of Kain is a good game from what I can remember; I actually owned it at one time and I plan on getting it again along with Final Fantasy Tactics.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

castlehominid99

I like tmnt I just think that it is annoying how I have to start from level 1 when I got to level eight and I have to beat the whole game with the same character again to get the trophy.

EDIT: Odd69 when are you getting battle tanks
Anyone want to play gunstar heroes co-op. I suck at the game lol

Edited on by castlehominid99

odd69

I bought mine(gunstar heroes) on the Vc. Oh let me add this. I regret buying it from Nintendo. The psn lets you play online. If every game on the Vc was on the ps3 and Sony would allow online for all, then I'd quit buying from vc. Okay you guys can flame me i just had to get that out...

castlehominid99

And gunstar on ps3 is 3 dollars cheaper. Did you get battle tanks yet

odd69

not yet bro , i need to go to gamestop to get a points card ,walmart is out.

i never thought of bestbuy

Edited on by odd69

castlehominid99

They have points cards at gamestop I didn't know that.They are always sold out. I have to go to best buy

castlehominid99

Adam I dont know why battle tanks didn't work. Maybe try again tomorrow.
and everyone I made a battle tanks trophy guide so that should help. Also should I get Killzone 2

Adam

Yes, that's me.

Battle Tanks works fine. If you're referring to my connection issues, there just isn't usually a game available. It's not a problem with the game. Not that I've tried often. I rarely get to play online (or at all, lately).

Come on, friends,

castlehominid99

should I get killzone 2 or Call of Duty 6 or Uncharted 2. I can get 2 of the three

AlexSays

Uncharted 2.

Now between the other two I'd say Modern Warfare will have a slight advantage, but be sure to get Uncharted 2.

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.