Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 361 to 380 of 609

Dezner

castlehominid99 wrote:

should I get killzone 2 or Call of Duty 6 or Uncharted 2. I can get 2 of the three

Don't lie. You'll just trade in the two you do get to get the 3rd anyway.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

castlehominid99

NO really I have 300 dollars in store credit I am getting Spirit Tracks and COD6 or KIllzone 2 for Christmas, and with store credit I am getting
NGS2
Uncharted 2
Demon Souls Limited edition
KH 358/2 days
NSMB Wii
Nostalgia
I get discounts because of my card

EDIT: I actually now think that I will get Killzone 2 later like end of next year. When the price goes down a little

Edited on by castlehominid99

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Dezner

Uh huh....and how many in that list are you going to trade in?

Uguu!

Twitter:

MoogleMuffins

Off topic I know but, Dezner! Where the heck have you been?

Love the Muramasa avatar by the way .

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

castlehominid99

Locke Cole what is your psn ID

Stuffgamer1

@Dezner: No need to keep making fun of him for trading his old games in. I just traded in a bunch of my old games last Tuesday, and I got a pretty good value, considering (25% powertrade boost on the lot helped, of course). No point keeping games we aren't playing anymore, right? Or in my case, games I impulse-bought and will definitely never play because I have too many as it is, so I'm weeding out the collection. I'm getting a lot better at avoiding stupid impulse purchases, so it's all good.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

castlehominid99

Are there any games in english on the japanese psn and are there any games that are yet to come out in america that are in english and is sega mega drive collection have region protection and everyone should buy most of their games from play-asia. The asian version of most games like brutal legend, batman, lbp gotye, and wet are all 10 dollars cheaper than american version and they are in english with english trophies

Dezner

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Dezner: No need to keep making fun of him for trading his old games in. I just traded in a bunch of my old games last Tuesday, and I got a pretty good value, considering (25% powertrade boost on the lot helped, of course). No point keeping games we aren't playing anymore, right? Or in my case, games I impulse-bought and will definitely never play because I have too many as it is, so I'm weeding out the collection. I'm getting a lot better at avoiding stupid impulse purchases, so it's all good.

But...but...I rarely have anything in life to rage about, selling personal belongings is the one thing I really don't comprehend.

Uguu!

Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Dezner: Come on, they're just video games! It's not like I'm telling you to sell a stuffed animal collection or something... Do you seriously mean to tell me that you still have every video game you've ever bought, including the crappy ones?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

odd69

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

I hear ya. I bought too many games under the influence of impulse.I do have a few games that i will never ever play so When Final Fantasy 13 comes out, I'm trading a few in. Oh, and don't get me started on dvds i already have the ones i'm trading in a bag =)

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Adam

Where do you trade DVDs?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Stuffgamer1

@Adam: Some Gamestop's used to carry them, and most will still take them as trades, but for piddly amounts. Your best shot would be to find a MovieStop (same company, of course), as I think since it deals solely in movies, the trade values are a bit better. Thing is, it's a pretty new chain, with only 46 locations in the US as of July, so I don't know if there's one near you or not.

castlehominid99

Adam I thought that you dont have online and it isn't a weekend it is monday and you are playing online

Dezner

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Dezner: Come on, they're just video games! It's not like I'm telling you to sell a stuffed animal collection or something... Do you seriously mean to tell me that you still have every video game you've ever bought, including the crappy ones?

Pretty much, yep. Also, I don't usually buy crappy games.

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

@Locke Cole..... do I have you added to my friends list I cant remeber?

@Adam.... that is cool, my wife is working on her Doctorates in Special Education and I tell you, you teachers are some tough people. Its a LOT of work with great benefits but the money is nowhere where it should be for what you guys put up with and all the unpaid time yall have to put in. I just build ships Actually I guess my job is pretty skilled, Im actually in a Apprenticeship so Im in school but I work also and go to school at night.

I will post all my PS3 games and PSN games when I get around to it. I cant remember them all I have so many lol. I got to try to get some online time with some of you guys, but lately ive been having horrible Internet problems, got a new modem and still the same thing so hopefully I can get someone out soon to figure out the problem.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Dezner: I try not to as well, but it isn't like it doesn't happen. Sometimes a game you THINK will be good turns out to stink. I'm selling Scribblenauts for that very reason.

castlehominid99

I need somebody to play online with me in burnout paradise to get the achievement for inviting a friend

Slapshot

@castlehominid99..... Ill get on Burnout prob Thursday night and we will play. I still got some online trophies I need to pick up. I think Im at like 80 percent of all the trophies on Burnout. Its a phenominal game. I still pop it in and work on my gettin my Elite liscense every now and then. I think I got like 50 more wins to get it.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

HOw about Friday night because I have a football game, a baseball game and then I have to do my homework so tomorrow wont really work for me

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.