Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 921 to 940 of 2,134

redd214

Death Stranding coming to pc in 2020!

redd214

Vinny

One of my PC gaming highlights this year was Katana Zero. Great indie title. Has that Hotline Miami feel.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

BruceCM

What would I need in a PC for serious gaming, please? I had a laptop years ago but that certainly wouldn't have run much
So, I've no idea what sort of specs I'd need to be able to play seriously....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Well, I've ordered it.... I'll let you all know what it's like

SW-4357-9287-0699

Cotillion

Argh.
I was so happy to see Half-Life getting a new entry after 12 years, even if it isn't "3", but then got so mad I can't play it. I just can't justify the money for VR gear for this one game I want to play with it. I hate when releases are done like this to push accessory tech (which VR is at this point), especially with something like Half-Life where people have been waiting more than a decade to go back to City 17.
I don't think there's much hope of a non-VR release, given how much Alyx seems to be integrated into VR gameplay. At least I know Valve hasn't completely forgotten about Half-Life.

VR rant aside, the game looks awesome. City 17 looks great and seeing the characters again was great (especially the Gman at the end).

Cotillion

BruceCM

Set up my PC & downloading some GamePass stuff ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Anyone want a code for Borderlands 3 .... ? Got it with my computer but it's on Epic & I am not installing that!

SW-4357-9287-0699

redd214

@BruceCM I'll take it off your hands if you dont want it!

redd214

BruceCM

XNVS2-8N9VA-P5E3S-2H2H7 for game & CSKTJ-KZB9S-WK5F5-3JJTT-K6BW9 for some skin or something ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

No use to me, someone might as well have them ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

NotASquid

So many great PC games this year

NotASquid

Spois1970

I dont really know any good PC games, i played league of legends a bit, and a bit of WoW. i guess WoW was Ok (league of legends is really annoying game and you always start from lvl zero). WoW was ok however expensive so... I dont know any good games atm, and mmorpg market is flooded with chinese titles that all look the same,so my favorite genre currenly doesnt have any special game in it, or it has but i dont know it

Spois1970

Ninfan

How much are pc games ?

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

Ninfan wrote:

How much are pc games ?

Look from Ebay or Amazon.
The price range varied from under $10 until more than $100 depend on the titles and its rarity.

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@Ninfan Depending on where you buy them, it varies.

The most popular place to buy games is on Steam. When games go on sale during a Steam sale (Winter sale is happening as I type this), they can go for really cheap. Good example, a game like Team Sonic Racing, typically $30-$40 on console and PC, is on sale for $10 on Steam.

My favorite place to buy PC games is GOG, they specialize in games with no DRM restrictions attached to them. Once a game is downloaded you pretty much own it. You can backup the installer to disc and even install the game without being connected to the Internet. Prices on GOG range from $6 to $60, varies on the game, and just as cheap as a Steam sale when on sale.

While they are not common, some places still sell physical games. Though these are usually limited to popular AAA games, like The Sims, GTA, Call of Duty and Overwatch. I usually don't see more than those while out, usually they're priced the same as console versions, hardly ever go on sale.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

BruceCM

Depends on several things, @Ninfan.... There are some free to play games in Steam, for instance & they almost always have some games on sale. While prices vary a lot anyway! You don't need an account to look on their site, so check for yourself?

SW-4357-9287-0699

JaxonH

Back in the game, peeps 😁

Brother bought me a Ryzen 5 2600 with new motherboard and PSU for Christmas, which inspired me to grab an RX 5700 GPU, cpu cooler, new hard drive and data converter to hold more games, and x2 8gb 3200mhz RAM. It’s not the most beastly PC in the world, but it should do nicely for 1440p gaming at 60fps.

Then I realized I could play with gyro like on Switch, but with top end graphics. Set up DOOM with the DualShock 4 and it’s revelatory. Grabbed MasterChief Collection, set it up with gyro, and I just want to scream in joy! It’s amazing! The dream! Well, the true dream would be hybrid Halo with gyro, but this’ll do.

Sat down today and played all of Portal 2 from start to finish with the Steam Controller with (gyro also) and it had to be one of the best gaming experiences in my life. That controller was made for that game. It was made for it. Perfection. Utter perfection. Had my brother with me the entire time coaching me through, otherwise I would’ve never beaten it.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic