Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 9,921 to 9,940 of 10,248

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,921. Posted:

I now have the platinum trophy for each Mass Effect game. :)

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,922. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

RR529 wrote:

FFG - Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Review: 57/100

NOTE: It should be noted that FFG puts a greater emphasis on a game's "moral quality" than on it's technical quality. Not that that's a bad thing (because it's not), it's just that they calculate their scores a little differently.

After spending so much time on DoA I can't possibly imagine enjoying this game.

Funny, it's the opposite for me. :D

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

RR529

9,923. Posted:

FFG - Psych Yourself review: 85/100

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,924. Posted:

The Phantom Pain runs on the Fox Engine. Oh, the suspense.

Moby Dick Studios is also showing a trailer later this month that "will answer everyone's questions".

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

9,925. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I just got double billed on PSN. Really, really angry right now.

Just call Sony. I've had excellent service with them on a similar issue and its representatives have always been extrememly cool with me.

For you Ni No Kuni fans, here's a brilliant write-up on it from a much different perspective than most. I'll warn you though, this is an industry style piece and not the typical 'gamer' fanfare that most gamers are used to - a fantastic read nonetheless:
http://www.brainygamer.com/the_brainy_gamer/2013/01/the-stuff...

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

RR529

9,926. Posted:

FFG - MLB 2K13 Review: 74/100

They said that the controls suck, and it's outclassed in every way by MLB The Show. Besides some of the graphical aspects, they didn't have much nice to say about this one, and apologized to those who only have a 360.

FFG - Alien Spidy Review: 91/100

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,927. Posted:

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is getting some God awful reviews. I can't say I'm surprised it looked like a rushed money grab from the start.

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,928. Posted:

Awwwww yeah, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory arrived yesterday in the mail!!1 :O

I won't be around for a few weeks. xD

Edited on by Dezner

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

9,929. Posted:

So Lost Planet 3 is looking pretty good. I hope lives up to its potential. If it does I will probably get after a price drop. There is a chance I will get it at launch if there are some positive early reviews though.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

Bankai

9,930. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

Awwwww yeah, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory arrived yesterday in the mail!!1 :O

I won't be around for a few weeks. xD

You are my favourite person ever.

I'm on to my pocket Totori now ^_^

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,931. Posted:

Nobunaga’s Ambition: Iron Triangle is going to be a Playstation 2 Classic this week. I'm as happy as can be.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Blaze

9,932. Posted:

Kinda late, but yay, EU P4A release date at long last! :o

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

RR529

9,933. Posted:

FFG - WRC FIA World Rally Championship 3 Review: 80/100

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

RR529

9,934. Posted:

FFG - InFamous 2 review: 48/100

They thought the camera was incredibly wonky, the constant focus on killing got boring really quickly, and the violence & language was at disturbing levels (they said the game should have easily earned an M rating, and they didn't have the stomach to play the evil side).

They finished out their review by saying this game has the type of content that makes non-gamers look down upon gamers, and that gamers need to grow out of it.

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,935. Posted:

I have no idea who FFG is. I don't want to know. I just know they're pricks that need to get a life.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

9,936. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

They thought the camera was incredibly wonky, the constant focus on killing got boring really quickly, and the violence & language was at disturbing levels (they said the game should have easily earned an M rating, and they didn't have the stomach to play the evil side).

They finished out their review by saying this game has the type of content that makes non-gamers look down upon gamers, and that gamers need to grow out of it.

Who you kill has nothing to do with esrb ratings. The evil side has affects the rating no less than good side would in that sense.. Besides I played the first one and killing innocent people made for great replay value combined with the fact that navigation is wonderful in that game. Being evil is a lot if fun. Makes the game better. I don't think people will think different of gamers because of Thai game after manhunt, GTA, GoW, (both GoWs) and many other game with pretty bad stuff in them.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

RR529

9,937. Posted:

Considering FFG reviews games on how suitable they are for a family environment, they're actually usually pretty fair for the most part (and usually ignore most M games, knowing they're not for their audience), but yeah, they have those one or two reviewers, that when they decide to go after a game, they really go after it.

It largely depends on which of their staff is reviewing.

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,938. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Seriously? Infamous 2 is pretty tame compared to alot of games.

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,939. Posted:

Admittedly it took awhile to get used to the camera in Infamous Festival of Blood for me, I couldn't stomach playing the main series.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,940. Posted:

Splat wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Seriously? Infamous 2 is pretty tame compared to alot of games.

which is why it didn't get a 10 I assume. Seriously I'm all for making fun of moral guardians but this seems reasonable for what it is (though granted, I haven't looked much into it so I could be hilariously wrong).

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!