Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,701 to 5,720 of 9,907

Platypus

komicturtle92 wrote:

BE CAREFUL!

PSN Pass initiated. Soon.

With Resistance 3.

Looks like these companies are really trying to tackle piracy and the Used game sales. If it was fine then, why tackle it now?

Any thoughts on this? Cause since this is going to be on Resistance, then it can only mean it's going to be on most of Sony's software. Won't impact me much. But surely, a handful of people here unless they are giving a pass to Sony, as always.

I really don't care too much. I buy almost all my retail games from Amazon once they go down in price. I still don't like the idea since it seems you may need more than one code for other PSN accounts(me and my brother have separate accounts.)

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Slapshot

What? Tales from Space: About a Blob is getting discounted! Scoring that one next week!

@komicturtle92 It doesn't phase me a bit, and if I recall correctly, SOCOM 4 had the same thing. I buy the games I really want New, and if I don't get them at release I'll buy them discounted after a bit and still New.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

kevohki

y2josh wrote:

Congrats Silent J!

Pretty good Summer Sale going on right now. 30% off certain games, 50% off for PS+ members.

Whoops, doesn't start til July 12. Here is the post on the PS Blog though. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/07/07/psn-summer-sale-201...

Steam has been kicking the crap out of my wallet this week. It appears PSN is going to do the same thing next week. Glad I still have my free PS+ membership throughout July, .

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

smithers

@Stuff its been fun playing uncharted with you but my damn internet is having problems and is going off and on but ill get it sorted out soon enough. Also the game is now running in 1080p which is nice. also i have impulse purchased many a steam game this week haha

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Aviator

Picked up Resident Evil 5 cheap. If anyone want's a game, you know where I am.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Birdman

Dumb question from a person new to having Internet for his PS3: Is the U.S.'s Welcome Back program still online, and since I just connected my PS3 to the Internet, am I able to access this?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

komicturtle

Well, that's good. No outrage like most people seem to do

komicturtle

SwerdMurd

@navi - whenever you're free i'll play w/ you

@Birdman - nope--unless you had a registered PSN account you accessed before the service went down, you can't get the welcome back content.

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Birdman

LosAngeloTip wrote:

@Birdman - nope--unless you had a registered PSN account you accessed before the service went down, you can't get the welcome back content.

Well, that's a bummer. Oh well.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

SilentJ

Thanks guys! It would've sucked reaching 1000 trophies without a single plat.

@Slapshot
Hot Pursuit is definitely on my list of games to buy.

@y2josh
Yeah, the ps blog threw me off. I was in the mood to play Shank and was disappointed to find the sale doesn't start until next week.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Dezner

y2josh wrote:

Congrats Silent J!

Pretty good Summer Sale going on right now. 30% off certain games, 50% off for PS+ members.

Whoops, doesn't start til July 12. Here is the post on the PS Blog though. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/07/07/psn-summer-sale-201...

Awesome! I might hit up Scott Pilgrim for that price. I would buy BttF again if I could!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

turtlelink wrote:

Hmm, Hard Corps Uprising looked pretty interesting... On sale too

I've been playing it on XBLA and it's hard as nails, so be sure to take that into consideration before purchase.

Slapshot

Hmmm, now what is THIS!

Shhhh, it's a secret

Fuzzy

Slapshot wrote:

Hmmm, now what is THIS!

Shhhh, it's a secret

That's pretty cool. I'm actually interested in Vita, so I'll bookmark that site.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Dezner

Slapshot wrote:

Hmmm, now what is THIS!

Shhhh, it's a secret

Lips sealed!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

SilentJ

I can't believe the oldest article is dated in January and we're just now finding out about the site. I'm going to want the Vita even more than I already do. Keep up the great work, guys!

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

Slapshot

I'm glad you guys like it, as we've been working on it very hard for a long time. I think the site will end up doing extremely well as the Vita has so much to offer between the original Vita Games and insane backlog: All PSN game already available, All downloadable PSP games are upgraded graphically and feature dual-analog support (how the heck they have this working I have no idea, but it's already confirmed) and then PSone Classics too. It's going to have loads of constant content for sure! And, if you want to discuss the site outside of Vitagamr there is a thread at Movemodo too, but lets keep it off these forums for now please.
http://forums.movemodo.com/viewtopic.php?pid=2471#p2471

Fuzzy

Has anybody been keeping an eye on that Captain America game? I saw the trailer, and it didn't look too bad. Not a lot of gameplay though, so it could go either way.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.