Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,721 to 5,740 of 9,907

Slapshot

Fuzzy wrote:

Has anybody been keeping an eye on that Captain America game? I saw the trailer, and it didn't look too bad. Not a lot of gameplay though, so it could go either way.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much for it! It's a licensed game and you know how they usually are.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Platypus

Slapshot wrote:

Hmmm, now what is THIS!

Shhhh, it's a secret

Vitagamer...It's obviously propaganda for gamers to take their vitamins.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

SilentJ

Infamous 2 Hero edition is $60 at GameStop. I don't know how long it's going to be on sale but that's a good price for the hero edition.

PSN ID : MrPink78

y2josh

Well, that sucks for me as I paid 100 dollars for it

y2josh

SilentJ

Tell me about it. I paid $130 for the Killzone 3 Helghast Edition and I've seen it go for like $60-$80.

Edit: GameStop also has God of War 3 for a measly $15. Too bad the PS3 version of Child of Eden isn't out yet 'cause the 360 version is already on sale for $30.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

WolfRamHeart

Motorstorm Apocalypse is currently Amazon's Lightning Deal. It is going for $39.99 right now but only for a limited time. Grab it fast if you are interested.

WolfRamHeart

y2josh

Fuzzy wrote:

Has anybody been keeping an eye on that Captain America game? I saw the trailer, and it didn't look too bad. Not a lot of gameplay though, so it could go either way.

I saw a developer walkthrough video of it a month or so ago and it didn't look too hot. Like a cheap Batman Arkham Asylum, very cheap. At least the level they played.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Fuzzy

@y2josh - yeah I watched one of those videos last night. Your description sounds spot on. Might be fun for a playtrough when it's cheap though.

Might start Mass Effect 2 this week. Got it for half price so I thought it was worth a shot.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Slapshot

@SilentJ Child of Eden on Xbox 360 sold like crap!

@WolfRamHeart Thanks for the tip my friend.

@Fuzzy Mass Effect 2 is a blast. I think you'll like it.

CanisWolfred

Slapshot wrote:

@SilentJ Child of Eden on Xbox 360 sold like crap!

The fact that they were charging $50 for an hour-long game didn't help. I'm still waiting until it's $10, because that's what I expected to pay when it was supposed to be an XBLA game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

PSN update preview for July 12th:
http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/07/11/playstation-store-...

Be sure and check out the link in there to the sales that kick off tomorrow as well.

Oh, Limbo is coming to PSN next week (July 19), and I'm a little sad to XBLA loose one of it's absolute best downloadable titles, but I just put a review up for the game and you guys read it through HERE.

Edited on by Slapshot

smithers

so excited for limbo..and im glad i waited a while to redeem my ps+ cause now i get all the summer sales! time to spend more money...buy im low on it after steams summer sales

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Slapshot

@Roopa Haha!

Hey guys, I can't go into details but there may be a bit of frustration here over an article, and you'll understand when you see it. There might be a bit of backlash and if there is, please just let it go and let's not get into arguments on the main page.
Thanks guys!

Oh, Tales from Space: About a Blob is Awesome! It almost feels like a Nintendo title.

Edited on by Slapshot

y2josh

Buy 2 get one free on Amazon right now.

y2josh

Aviator

@Swerd I'd happily play through one of the DLC with you. (I shotgun Jill though, and you can have gun preferences).

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

smithers

@slap so glad to hear tales from space is fun, was on the edge about picking it up and that just threw me overboard. gonna get that and swarm

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

smithers

picked up tales from space...its ok, a little slow for my tastes but it seems to be picking up. and i also go swarm, impressions to come

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

smithers

picked up tales from space...its ok, a little slow for my tastes but it seems to be picking up. and i also go swarm, impressions to come

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

turtlelink

Slapshot wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Hmm, Hard Corps Uprising looked pretty interesting... On sale too

I've been playing it on XBLA and it's hard as nails, so be sure to take that into consideration before purchase.

Thanks. It does have co-op right? I like hard games with co-op :].
also, here's my 3DS FC if you want to add me 2921 9204 4163

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.