Forums

Topic: Humble Bundle General Discussion

Posts 101 to 120 of 207

Akane

@chiefeagle02: I could live with Bit.Trip.Saga but otherwise those guesses are meh for me as I already own the Gunman Clive games on the 3DS and I'm not interested in Toki Tori.

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

DefHalan

chiefeagle02 wrote:

Any guesses what'll be in the Tuesday update for the Nintendo Bundle? Here are mine:

-Toki Tori (Wii U & 3DS)
-Gunman Clive HD Collection (Wii U)
-Bit Trip Saga (3DS)

I don't know. Toki Tori and Bit trip are pretty old now compared to other things in the bundle (except the $13 teir) Gunman Clive isn't a bad guess but I am hoping for Swords & Soldiers 2 (Wii U). I enjoyed the first but still haven't finished it and been waiting to finish it to buy the sequel.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

Forgot to post the MLP Bundle before

Humble Comics Bundle My Little Pony 2
$1 Tier
My Little Pony: Animated, Vol. 3: The Return of Harmony
My Little Pony: Animated, Vol. 2: When Cutie Calls
My Little Pony: Animated, Vol. 1: The Magic Begins
My Little Pony Art Gallery
My Little Pony Cover Gallery #1
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Vol. 1-5
My Little Pony: Pony Tales, Vol. 1-2
My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Vol. 1-3

BTA Tier
My Little Pony: Art is Magic
My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Vol. 4-5
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Vol. 6-7
My Little Pony: Adventures in Friendship, Vol. 1-4
My Little Pony Annual 2013
My Little Pony Annual 2014

$15 Tier
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Holiday Special
My Little Pony: A Canterlot Wedding
My Little Pony: Pageants & Ponies
My Little Pony Holiday Special
My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Vol. 6
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Vol. 8-9
My Little Pony: FIENDship is Magic

$25 Tier
My Little Pony: Humble Bundle Physical Book

Some more comics were added, not sure when lol. Been too focused on the Nintendo bundle

Rumorlife

"10. Steven Universe Fans == Bronies"
Oh.

So if I pay $13.01 I get a bunch of games? I've never done this, the last time they had one for Nintendo systems I didn't care about any of the games. Everything is something I'd try or want. When I see people talk about it, they're so vague.
Yay something to learn about that I didn't care about before

Rumorlife

Akane

If you want all the games in the bundle, you have to pay $13 or more. But if you can live without Darksiders II and SSFIV3D you will only have to beat the current average which sits at $9.76 at the time of writing. And if you can live with only Retro City Rampage, Affordable Space Adventures and Shantae, then you only have to pay $1.

But it's for charity so you should consider how much the games are worth for you.

Rumorlife

Okay so I guess the only thing that confuses/surprises me is I can pay $13 and I get at least 8 games, a theme and maybe more on Tuesday if I beat the average? Wow. No wonder people go nutso for this. Really I'm just lost cause it seems like too good of a deal. $13 isn't even paying for one of most of the games offered if you don't get this bundle. Half or more of them cost $15+ retail or regular eShop.

I'm use to others being chincey where they're like "WOOO YOU PAID THE MOST! Now you can pick ONE game from each tier"

I'm trying to figure this out without asking dumb questions here but their website isn't answering my questions and like I said, everyone but me seems to be informed so forums aren't really straight forward :/

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

DefHalan

@Dankykong: yes you can just pay $13 and get all those games plus some. That is how Humble Bundle works, and that is why I have a Steam Library of over 550 games (and that is low for most Bundle users lol)

Rumorlife

Thanks for the help (both of you)
This is what happens when you drop out of gaming for a few years, come back and then you can't ever get back on track
Brb gonna lose some money to this thing

Rumorlife

Akane

@Dankykong: The way Humble Bundle works is that you can set the price yourself. They added the Beat the Average rewards and the $13 tier after a year or two in.

By the way, in order to get the games that will be revealed next Tuesday, you don't have to pay $13. All you have to do is beat the current average to receive those games as well.

The reason it's like this is the fact that it's mostly for charity. It also helps the developers make a name for both their games and theirselves. The current bundle includes some games like Shantae and Darksiders II that already have either sequals or predecessors. By giving these games for practically free, they will have a better chance at selling the other games in the series.

Rumorlife

I think I want Darksiders which is why I want to do the 13, no idea the eShop price but I know the physical WiiU version is often $20-30 still in the stores for some reason, SSFIV is kind of just a bonus. So it's cool I'll end up probably beating the average for some more goodies. But good to know you don't have to, to still get at least a few things. $1 for the 3 they're offering is still really good.

It's cool you can choose where the money goes too a little. Lol maybe none to Nintendo and most to charity.

The only game I'm iffy about is Citizens of Earth. A Mother rip off with a twist? It got awkward reviews, and I dunno which system I'd play it on.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

New Humble Bundle

Humble Devolver Bundle

$1 Tier
-A Fistful of Gun
-RONIN
-Gods Will Be Watching

BTA Tier
-NOT A HERO
-Shadow Warrior Special Edition
-Dropsy
-50% off The Talos Principle
-OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood
-Noct (Early Access)

$10 Tier
-Titan Souls
-Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star

Forgot to update this one too... I am really slacking this week lol.

Akane

@Dankykong: I didn't even have to think with this one, lol. I'm not interested in Darksiders II nor in SSFIV3D so I went with the BTA right when I saw the e-mail newsletter about the bundle.

I could have of course helped the charity by going for the $13 but since I don't have a job and my income is pretty low I didn't even think about it.

DefHalan

@Nego: I am thinking of increasing to $13 for Street Fighter. My brother was talking about getting that tier, and it might be find to play with him, but with my 3DS not doing well, maybe another fighting game isn't the answer

Rumorlife

That's how I felt with the others, I didn't bother looking cause it was all boring or stuff I had already. This has stuff I looked at months ago and didn't want to dish out all the money for.

Even if just 1 of these games is great it still was worth the money lol

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Peek-a-boo

Oh poop.

I now need a new SD card to be able to put Street Fighter IV onto my original (not new) 3DS.

And there's MORE games to come on Tuesday you say?!

This Humble Bundle is great. I was more than happy to pay $21, splitting the tiers three ways ($7 each).

It does make me wonder if this would have happened if the Wii U was doing well though...

Peek-a-boo

Akane

Peek-a-boo wrote:

It does make me wonder if this would have happened if the Wii U was doing well though...

Most likely it would have, at least in some form. Remember that they had earlier the NA exclusive Humble Nindie Bundle which featured nindie games for both the 3DS and the Wii U. Back then NOE said they were sorry they weren't able to bring it to Europe and that they would very much like to see a similar thing happen again, this time for Europeans to profit as well. My guess is they have been working on this ever since the Humble Nindie Bundle turned out to be a massive hit.

chiefeagle02

I paid a dollar and got the three games in the lower tier. I kind of want to see what the next wave of games will be on Tuesday before deciding if I want to invest more (although the more I read about Darksiders II, the more I want to increase to $13...even though my Wii U is almost full).

Edited on by chiefeagle02

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

veeflames

I picked up Shantae and Affordable Space Adventures. I'm going to wait a little bit and see what else is coming, since I'm planning to buy SFZ tomorrow as well as some other things.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Spoony_Tech

I'm giving away a Wii U version of Shantae for whomever wants it. I'm NA and not sure if codes are region specific but here it is B0L7RRY13HT0F5Y1

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

chiefeagle02

Would anyone like a copy of Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (NA)?

B0L6LFGX158RD70J

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.