Forums

Topic: Blizzcon 2014

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Tasuki

Tomorrow begins Blizzard's annual two day convention Blizzcon where I am sure they will reveal big news for World of Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft, Hearthstone and possibly Heroes of the Storm. I plan on watching the stream for the next two days. Not only do they have news for the games but they also have tournaments going on all day, dev panels, costume contests even a live performance by none other then Metallica.
Not sure how many of you are going to follow this but I figure if any of you do we can discuss it here. Personally I am hoping that they will have a release date for Heroes of the Storm and of course maybe have some news for Diablo III and of course what's next for World of Warcraft.
Feel free to discuss Blizzcon 2014.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Hy8ogen

I'll be watchin the grand finals for Starcraft....Go team liquid!!

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Hy8ogen

The legacy of the void trailer is damn amazing......maximum hype!!!!!!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

DefHalan

I signed up for the Overwatch Beta, then Blizzard locked my account cause of abnormal behavior... I don't use my account for months then I use it and they lock it cause I finally used it lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CanisWolfred

Overwatch better not be just like Team Fortress 2, where they have great art direction and characters that could be interesting if placed in an actual story, but instead we have a team-focused multiplayer game (where no one's gonna act as a team) with no story whatsoever, thus forcing people who were drawn in by the promised personalities to hope and pray for a series of film shorts simply to see these characters actually interact with eachother...

DefHalan wrote:

I signed up for the Overwatch Beta, then Blizzard locked my account cause of abnormal behavior... I don't use my account for months then I use it and they lock it cause I finally used it lol

They did the same thing to me after I got my Reaper of Souls DLC...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.