Forums

Topic: 360 Slim

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

If I get a 360 Slim, will I be able to transfer my old files onto it?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Pegasus

You're going to need some sort of transfer cable thingamajig for it that you'll have to buy from Microsoft.

Speaking of the 360 slim, I was expecting the revamp to finally fix some of the system's problem. Yes, it may be quieter now, but it seems like it has the same sort of overheating problems that its predecessors had. Seriously, MS? Five years later and you still can't fix your ?

I was contemplating whether to snap one up depending on what the reliability of the new iteration was like. At this rate, it ain't looking good if it's cropping up with issues like these so soon already. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Slims still used craptastic self-scratching disc drives.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Mario Forever! (free nipple suit and gratuitous butt-shots included)
PSN: MisterMumbles82

Magi

I need considerably more than a couple of days before I can draw any sort of conclusion on one or two guy's "issue".

Magi

Ravage

You can also just use a usb drive. That is, transfer files to usb, put your new hard drive in and transfer the files on the usb onto that hardrive and so on. Saves you a few bucks on something you will never use again.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Aviator

GOOGLE!!!!

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.