Showing 381 to 400 of 504
381. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 12:53 BST
What time would that be? Is that 8 to 10pm?
Nintendo ID: RoryLee
382. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 13:14 BST
sorry man i fell out was anyone else on later did tech make it ?
Stay Gaming My Friend !
Xbox - Gameday J
3DS: 0705 5371 1465 / Gameday
Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011
383. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 13:16 BST
gotta go to work today. i was so tired i guess it all caught up to me i just fell asleep sorry if i missed the action.
384. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 13:21 BST
You didn't miss out on anything. I was pretty tired myself so I went to bed early.
385. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 13:25 BST
that was fun tho. nice for peeps to show up , i feel kinda bad tho since longtimegamer dropped in but i had to go right when he came. longtime gamer man next time u can set up a time just let us know. i think most peeps have some free time on the weekend so just post and youll surely get an answer or response.
386. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 14:09 BST
Yeah sorry about last night. Just wasn't good at all for me.
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech
387. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 14:20 BST
Mine & Rinz preferable start racin´ time 20:00 and 22:00 CET. Looks like we are 7 hours ahead of you.
Edited on Tue 28th June, 2011 @ 14:22 by Mange
388. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 14:23 BST
its all good tech and i c now mange i was wondering where rinz was iight see yall later.
389. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 16:02 BST
@Tech are you gonna get RE:M? I think I'm gonna go get it after work. Plus we really need to get some games of Kart in, its always a lot of fun when you get a big group together.
390. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 21:33 BST
Mannn I wish I had a 3ds right now.
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
391. Posted: Thu 30th Jun 2011 21:10 BST
anybody still play MK regularly?i`m far better on this than GE. so if anybody wants to add me, you must be able to keep up.my code is 2277 6764 3952.let me know if you want to swap codes.
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.
392. Posted: Thu 30th Jun 2011 21:45 BST
I swap code with you. I play mkw not daily but atleast a couple of times a week. Nice you´re an european, means we might actually race at the same time. My fc: 5112-3577-2017 Doubt I will go online today though.
393. Posted: Thu 30th Jun 2011 22:24 BST
@mange. i`ll add you in a.s.a.p. hope to ses you on soon.
394. Posted: Sat 2nd Jul 2011 13:39 BST
I´ll be looking to do some karting tonight. I´ll be out around midnight CET. Get the clock on your iplods to sort out the time differences if you´d like to join. Hope to see some of you out there - letsa go
Nintendo Network ID: KoelBoel
395. Posted: Sat 2nd Jul 2011 14:31 BST
See you later then. Midnight CET
396. Posted: Sun 3rd Jul 2011 06:02 BST
Hi i need wii friends.
397. Posted: Sun 3rd Jul 2011 07:59 BST
@Mariokart011 ill add you but you need to post your code somewhere.2149 0995 8262 mine.
Edited on Sun 3rd July, 2011 @ 08:01 by Gameday
398. Posted: Sun 3rd Jul 2011 15:38 BST
ok gameday mine is 0218-2261-6598
399. Posted: Sun 3rd Jul 2011 15:38 BST
400. Posted: Sun 3rd Jul 2011 17:34 BST