Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,961 to 89,980 of 96,284

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire how do you turn someone into a 6iv? or should I just trade you pokemon to do it for me? please?

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire how do you turn someone into a 6iv? or should I just trade you pokemon to do it for me? please?

i use pokegen : D you can also do it if you download it on you tube they explain how to do everything

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire is it a pain in the donkey like cloning? are those pokemon then considered hacks?

Edited on by LzWinky

MiaB37

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 Sure. How many of those do you want back all together including the original?

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire is it a pain in the donkey like cloning? are those pokemon then considered hacks?

some times its harder then cloning guz you want it to be as legit as possbile to go trou the poketrans and pokebank but sometimes if you are lucky it will work after 1 or 2 min : D

Edited on by LzWinky

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 I want 2 clones for me and the original. I would also like 3 more to give to my nephew if you can, if you can't it's fine I understand.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire Would you be willing to do it for me? I can then clone those pokemon for you if you don't have them already. And yes, I know you could just do that yourself, but it's like a better trade off. I don't want to love up. ive already loved up and deleted some of the pokemon I got.

Profanity is not necessary -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

MiaB37

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 So 6 all together? it may take a little bit but sure. I'll make sure you get 1 back right after I get it to clone once that way you don't lose your Pokémon =) I'm waiting to trade whenever you are. Just rayquaza from me, correct? Aside from the 6iv shiny honedge?

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 Yeah 6, thanks. Yeah that will work. Yup just my Rayquaza and that honedge whenever you manage to get it.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Would you be willing to do it for me? I can then clone those pokemon for you if you don't have them already. And yes, I know you could just do that yourself, but it's like a better trade off. I don't want to love up. ive already loved up and deleted some of the pokemon I got.

dD
sure how many pokemon is it cuz i will probably to it tomorow cuz im am planning to go tpo sleep about a few min its 2.30 am now so xD

Edited on by LzWinky

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

MiaB37 wrote:

@CodeBreaker4 When you get the 3 evolutions, can I borrow them to clone?

Yeah I'll let you borrow them after I get all 3 forms.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire Let me count. I'm lucky and have a good amount already there and some I'm not going to bother with unless I get the shiny one. Like I have all 3 dogs and they suck and aren't shiny so I'm not going to bother.

MiaB37

demonlordronny

2836-1027-5721 Friend code, I really want shiny furfrou named Lady. I'll trade almost everything for it.

FC: 2836-1027-5721

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I was also in the process of judging the good ones I brought over. So let me do that too really quick

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire I was also in the process of judging the good ones I brought over. So let me do that too really quick

sure i wait for the number

CrownThe3mpire

Ab_Soul_Absol

One shiny poké I wish I had for lulz would be a shiny Lopunny named Playboy XD

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic