Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,941 to 89,960 of 96,284

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire Im working on bringing over 2 boxes of pokemon and then ill be on. sorry. pokemon white runs SO slow!

MiaB37

Ab_Soul_Absol

Who wants to battle me in a while I just transfered some pokemon from the bank?

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Im working on bringing over 2 boxes of pokemon and then ill be on. sorry. pokemon white runs SO slow!

no problem im cloning as we spreak so take it easy ;p with it you have time this gonna take some min

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

@MiaB37 was trading you a 6IV Reshiram, a 6IV Zekrom, and a shiny 6IV Kyurem for your 6 iv shiny Ditto, 6 iv Rigigigas, and your high IV shiny Shaymin

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I'll be back online in like 20 minutes tops. I'm bummed....I couldn't transfer over my original Shaymin =(

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire I'll be back online in like 20 minutes tops. I'm bummed....I couldn't transfer over my original Shaymin =(

sure thing im ready when you come back you can check if the shaymin is hacked or not at pokecheck.com only gen 6 you cant see

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@jm29 I already got a 6iv zekrom.already. I should still have your regigius. and I don't have a shaymin yet I don't think and im not sure on a ditto either. I have them, just not cloned. my finacees so much better at it than I am and we were playing massive catch up for 3 hours. im going to write down what I need for you and what im getting from you so I don't forget. tomorrow at the latest for sure. let me finish up with the bank really quick and ill check on the status of those two.

MiaB37

VectorPup

Jonnyt999 wrote:

Who wants to battle me in a while I just transfered some pokemon from the bank?

I'm far from having a reasonable team, but I'm sure I will down the road. Let me know if you'd want to add me. At this point I just have the junk pokemon I went through the game and elite 4 with. I'm working on filling up my pokedex some and starting to try to breed a descent pokemon or 6.

1564-3881-3304 pawniard/cacturn/absol IGN: Terry
Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

Ab_Soul_Absol

I'll battle anyone after I evolve my transfered pokemon and I have a 2 deoxys

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I got it from a game we purchased used. So I'm confused as to how it could be a hack, but anything's possible. I didn't bother to even try my victini yet.

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire I got it from a game we purchased used. So I'm confused as to how it could be a hack, but anything's possible. I didn't bother to even try my victini yet.

then i would not know the answer for that...

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic