Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,981 to 90,000 of 96,284

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I need Suicune, Entei, Ho oh, zekrom?, Reshiram?, Areceus, Meloetta?, Celebi, Keldeo?, virizion, zapdos, moltres, articuno, cresellia. tornadus (one with wings?). I have them all just not shiny. It's driving me crazy. I'm sure there's more but I can't think. Too much thinking

MiaB37

Tronmays

@MiaB37 is the Meloetta English named for the Deoxys

Friend Code: 2492-4210-1670
FS Flying: Doduo, Swanna, Hawlucha
Goal Pokemon: Meloetta, Mew, Latios & Latias, Jirachi, and Keldeo

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I also have over a box of pretty much lv.100 5ivs that my friend bred the right stats and such that I raised without daycare. I do also have about a box of regular shiny pokemon. but something tells me you have them all =)

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire I need Suicune, Entei, Ho oh, zekrom?, Reshiram?, Areceus, Meloetta?, Celebi, Keldeo?, virizion, zapdos, moltres, articuno, cresellia. tornadus (one with wings?). I have them all just not shiny. It's driving me crazy. I'm sure there's more but I can't think. Too much thinking

tell you what i do tomorow when i wake up im going to to all the legendy in shiny forms with 6iv ecexpt for the ones who cant be shiny and when im done i'll tag you and you just say when you wanna trade i just wanna ask yhou if you could help me to find these 6 gen pokemon in shiny forms Fletchling
Pancham
Inkay
Binacle
Helioptile
Tyrunt
Amaura
Sylveon
Phantump
espurr MALE

im going to sleep now and i tag you when im ready with it

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

@miab37 yeay i'have got 500+ shiny pokemon in my pokemon y XD just need those 6 gen in shiny forms

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@Tronmays I'm not sure what you're asking. But I'll give you 2 answers. No, Meloetta is not the English name for Deoyxs. And I have an English Meloetta.

MiaB37

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire The list of the pokemon I gave you are just about the only ones I can think of that I have that aren't 6iv. But if you'd rather just send me all the shiny 6iv ones, i'll send my others back over. I can also let you know if I have it by flashing either that pokemon or a crappy one. A crappy one would probably work better since I do have shiny ones that aren't 6iv.

As for your shinies, I'll write them down on my list of pokemon I either have to clone or whatever for people on here. I don't have any of those though. So since there are two of us here, ill send Kevin out to look for them too.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

MiaB37 wrote:

tell you what i do tomorow when i wake up im going to to all the legendy in shiny forms with 6iv ecexpt for the ones who cant be shiny and when im done i'll tag you and you just say when you wanna trade i just wanna ask yhou if you could help me to find these 6 gen pokemon in shiny forms Fletchling
Pancham
Inkay
Binacle
Helioptile
Tyrunt
Amaura
Sylveon
Phantump
espurr MALE

im going to sleep now and i tag you when im ready with it

@CrownThe3mpire I want them too xD
I can get you shiny Sylveon. I know someone that has it, I might be able to get them to let me borrow him to let you clone it.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I really need a shiny vulpix as well. 6iv to match my shiny ninetails. Vulpix is my favorite pokemon.

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

@miab37 @codebreaker4 i;ll do everything tomorow for the both of you i'll tag you when im ready with it and ready to trade and i would aprriciated witch pokemon you could give me in a shiny form from the list i just give @miab37 im oof to sleep now i will see you tomorow ^^

CrownThe3mpire

Tronmays

@MiaB37 okay I will trade you Shiny Deoxys for that Meloetta

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I'll try to get those pokemon, but I doubt ill be able to do it by the time we trade. I have to be up at 4am for work and ill probably be online playing pokemon by 4pm. so ill try. But If I don't get anything now, ill keep working at it.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

@CrownThe3mpire I got the shiny Sylveon from him, but he wants it back so you will have to clone yourself a copy.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

jm29

@CrownThe3mpire see you in the morning

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Tronmays

MiaB37 wrote:

@Tronmays my code is 4828 5000 5001

Added

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 I can do it for him if he wants it back that quick. You can take the credit for it =) Plus, I want one

MiaB37

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic