Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,501 to 89,520 of 96,284

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 This giratina is NOT shiny. I do have a shiny one, I thought I only had shiny Giratina. So, if you want the shiny one instead, ill have to work on it and you can just trade me back this non shiny one.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 Dang, I want shiny Rayquaza. So you don't need my 6iv adamant Rayquaza no more?

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 Yep. Sakura. This time, I named myself after my second favorite anime. Cardcaptor Sakura/Resivoir Chronicles Tsubasa....Since it's the same person. Just older. Those are the only 3 as of now. I'll work on yours first. It may take some time. I had to borrow my trade Arceus.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 If it is not too much trouble for you to clone the shiny Giratina than yeah if you please can.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 Yea, I'll work on the giratina. Would you mind trading the one I just gave you back for the shiny one? Let me spend some time on cloning first.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 Ok I'll trade you that one when you clone that other legend. And yes I'll trade you back the Giratina you gave me just now for the shiny one. Btw I got another shiny pokemon today, it's Tyrouge adamnt nature 3ivs from a friend safari. I tested it out if you take the right steps you can evolve it to Hitmontop, Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee. So if we can clone it we can get all 3 shiny forms.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 I already have all of them, just not shiny. Right now, we have so many shinies to just clone for one copy to my fiancée. And I'm working with a friend as well at the same time. So I've fallen way behind in cloning, plus it's hard and takes a lot of time. I don't care if you keep that giratina, I just thought you wanted the shiny one and I didn't realize we had a non shiny one.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 I can wait, just saying if you want to get all 3 shiny forms I can trade you it so you can clone it. It will just sit in my box till I can get someone to clone me 2 copies so I can get all 3 shiny forms and they can clone themselves one so they can get themselves all 3 shiny forms too. It's fine man I'll give the Giratina back, you can use it to trade with someone else.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 Cool, thanks =) As for the tyroge, not right now. Cause I'm having trouble cloning anything right now. And I had a really poopiedoodoocacapoopledoodle day and I'm already beyond frustrated. So until my fiancée gets back, I have a feeling I'm not going to have any luck cloning.
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 You're welcome. Just whenever you have the time to clone it let me know.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 the Tyrogue It may be awhile cause im so far behind. I did get my arceus back and I have an azelf and shiny mareep. since I seem to be doing good at the moment I might keep at it for a second.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 Do you have any other shiny legends so I can get some stuff in exchange for you cloning me a copy. The shiny legends I'm looking for are Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo, Entei, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Latios, Latias, Deoxys, Cresselia, Shaymin, Victini, and Virizion.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

@leftwingzero i have all 3 shiny starters almost ready to trade i have made them just need to put in on black 2 and then with pokebank on pokemon y they are 100 legit ^^and i just messed aroud with the moves you can always change it

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero have that snivy for you ready gonna work on the tepig now and then ossawhot

@crownthe3mpire If you already made any of these don't worry about backtracking and making it over again. I want all with 6iv's, and leave the EV's empty (I'll train myself). The only egg move I'm thinking would be beneficial would be sucker punch on Tepig. Nature wise perhaps Adamant Tepig, Modest Oshawatt, and Modest on Piplup.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero i have all 3 shiny starters almost ready to trade i have made them just need to put in on black 2 and then with pokebank on pokemon y they are 100 legit ^^and i just messed aroud with the moves you can always change it

@crownthe3mpire Thanks! Ignore my last post I'll be happy with however you made them. I'll be online in about 40 minutes if you'll be available.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 I'll be getting back online shortly to get some other stuff from my friend. I can give you back azelf, mareep and regice for right now.

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Thanks! Ignore my last post I'll be happy with however you made them. I'll be online in about 40 minutes if you'll be available.

well i must still make a piplup for you im working on it right now just made a snivy for you aswell ^^ i will do my best to be in there in 40 min

CrownThe3mpire

Wulfey

Hey guys, I’m in need of more friend safaris, particularly a few with the pokemon listed below. I’m trying to start the process of breeding a decent team with nice IV’s. Let me know if you have a safari with any of the pokemon listed below in it, I’d greatly appreciate the add!

Thanks,
Karrya <3

LF Friend Safari’s with:

-Ninetales (vulpix)
-Absol
-Staraptor (starly)
-Milotic (feebas)
-Ditto
-Arcanine (growlithe)
-Mightyena (poochyena)
-Eevee
-Rapidash (ponyta)
-Zoroark (zorua)
-Mareep
-Scyther
-Dragonite (Dratini, etc.)
-Purrloin (Liepiard)
-Pikachu
-Skiddo
-Fletchling

I have a dark type safari with Crawdaunt, Vullaby, and Absol!

Karrya’s FC: 3325 - 3116 - 9669

Apologies for the lengthy post!

Wulfey's FC: 3325 - 3116 - 9669
My Username is: Karrya
Safari: Dark Type - Crawdaunt, Vullaby, and Absol
Let me know if you add me, so I can add your FC too!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic